What happened to cdcovers.cc?

vbimport

My favorite DVD cover site page will not load. ( cdcovers.cc ) Is there another site that people use for printing DVD’s?

I just tried loading cdcovers.cc and it works fine here. :confused:

I tried your link and it just has “undefined” in the upper left hand corner and a blank screen.

[QUOTE=Andy_G;2138725]I tried your link and it just has “undefined” in the upper left hand corner and a blank screen.[/QUOTE]

Works fine from here also,must be your dsl provider or your system blocking it.

That is odd, never blocked before. I’m running a virus scan now to see if that is it.

[QUOTE=Andy_G;2138734]That is odd, never blocked before. I’m running a virus scan now to see if that is it.[/QUOTE]

If using IE try Firefox, If using Firefox try IE.
The new Microsoft live I think blocks it.

Hope you get it working because it is the only site of its kind that I know of.

I’m using IE 7.0 and I’ll get firefox. I have an Epson printer that prints on the DVD and have done hundreds of dvds from that site.

It works for me in both Mozilla Firefox 3.03 and Internet Explorer 7.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2138747]It works for me in both Mozilla Firefox 3.03 and Internet Explorer 7.[/QUOTE]

Yes for me here also. I do remember a few months back someone I know had problems due to Microsoft Live blocking the site.

I just installed firefox and it works from there. Thanks for the help guys.

I thought that might be it.

I think Microsoft wants to be big brother sometimes and uses IE to sensor where you can go.

I think cdcovers.cc recommends using Mozilla Firefox for the best results on their site
anyway, and I always use Firefox when visiting cdcovers.cc. :iagree:

[QUOTE=getit29;2138832]I think cdcovers.cc recommends using Mozilla Firefox for the best results on their site
anyway, and I always use Firefox when visiting cdcovers.cc. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Yes they do and so do I on the Firefox when visiting cdcovers.cc :iagree:

Just got home and found that my IE will not go to cdcovers.cc anymore. It worked tuesday night for sure.
Good thing I use Firefox for most of my browseing pleasure.

[QUOTE=bean55;2139089]Just got home and found that my IE will not go to cdcovers.cc anymore. It worked tuesday night for sure.
Good thing I use Firefox for most of my browseing pleasure.[/QUOTE]

IE 6 works just fine for me when accessing cdcovers.cc but Firefox is still
waaaaay faster on that site. :iagree:

Back to work at my day job and can still get to it with IE from here.

Something funny going on, only tried it with my XP Home version at home and have XP Pro here at work, wonder if that makes a difference.
Will have to experiment later tonight when i get home.

I have three computers. Two are IE7 from XP, other is IE7 from Vista. One of the two XP’s (the one I use to access and print from Cdcovers.cc) has had the “undefined” coming up but not on the other two (both are accessing the site okay). One difference that comes to mind is the XP used to access Cdcovers.cc has Norton Identity Safe operating, whereas other two don’t. Second difference is first machine has popups blocked ,other two don’t. Other option is that it will start to happen on the other two after I start using them to download covers.

The problem has to do with IE cookies and temporary files.

Click tools–>internet options–>delete–>delete all

CDCOVERS.CC will now work again

Thanks laconic2 have done as you say and I’m back into the site. Pitty I’ve now forgotten what covers I was looking for last night!! No doubt I’ll remember soon. Again thanks.

[QUOTE=laconic2;2139667]The problem has to do with IE cookies and temporary files.

Click tools–>internet options–>delete–>delete all

CDCOVERS.CC will now work again[/QUOTE]

Thanks laconic2

It does get it working again.

zuestherottie

Same here on the one that could not connect I have the Norton on it,might be the common denominator here.