What happened (MyCE)?

vbimport

Did CDFreaks got bought out by another company? I tried to search for the announcement but I can’t find anything. I can still see the CDFreaks style forum, but will the CDFreaks forum be integrated into the question format style that MyCE have?

Read that.

Thanks for the link. While I come to CDFreaks mostly for burner and DVD advice, I do see their point about ODD and media being phased out. I have started to just buying harddrives for storage purpose instead of burning stuff on DVDs. I hope CDFreaks will continue to be a great source of info for whatever storage medium that becomes the standard.

Network + HDD’s will be the in-thing for a few years, then SSD’s will take over :wink:

DD’s are taking over? I’ll admit they’re big, but storing anything in them might be problematic, and slap inducing. :slight_smile:

SSD’s perhaps?

Edit: Debro edited out the source of my amusement. :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2464466]DD’s are taking over? I’ll admit they’re big, but storing anything in them might be problematic, and slap inducing. :slight_smile:

SSD’s perhaps?[/QUOTE]
DD would be my initials … I am the future of storage … I have unlimited capacity inside my head … weEEe!!!

Access times, writing & reading are slow though … and I have a tendency to get bored and wander off :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=debro;2464467]I am the future of storage … I have unlimited capacity inside my head … weEEe!!![/QUOTE] Is that you, Johnny? :eek: