What gets on your nerves

vbimport

63 posts per day!
He has to post at least 109 times a day to beat me!

Crowd.

Rap music

people that talk too much

F*&KING OLD NAVY COMMERCIALS!!!

Also this one car commercial where the car runs out of gas and “dies” so there is a “crime scene” and this women say “OK Let tag it and bag it”

Also the stupid “Relax I’m the ghost of holidays past” commercial

I guess Commercials now-a-days since ALOT of them are ANNOYING!!!

Oh another thing, I HATE it when people get pissed off for something someone does, or the way someone is, and they do the SAME EXACT things
on a day to day basis

the only good thing about adverts on tv is it gives you chance to put the kettle on and make a drink but no one can drink 5 cups of tea in 1 hour so thank god for the remote control :bigsmile:

5 Cups of tea, maybe not, now give me 5 beers and I’ll say it’s no problem!

Tailgaters! The stupidest most non productive driving habit. When I was an Auto Glazier driving around in a large van, I racked up 7 rear endings and 3 cases of whiplash. Why? Coz when your daydreaming and 2 metres behind a vehicle under brakes from 90Km/h you generally hit it.

Noises or songs played over and over and over and over again!

\\VH////
:slight_smile:

Stupid TV shows and trendy people who all look alike :a

People who don’t wash their cars
really pisses me off walking down the street and seeing dirty cars

People opening there mouths before putting there brain into gear really annoys me

Hm. My baby crying too much. :sad: It makes me almost insane though it happens at least several times each day.

You can wash mine! :iagree:

@Kenny, why is she crying? Are her teeth coming throw?

1. My little brother laughing.
  2. People putting the TV on when I am sleeping.
  3. Taps dripping when you are trying to sleep.
  4. Waking up and needing a piss.
  5. Getting up really early when you couldnt sleep.
  6. People in our town who are from like a “troubled” estate, they like stand all around the town 24/7 (they are there even if its reaining) just waiting to piss you off when you go out, and when nobody is there, they just smash things up :(.
  7. People who think you owe them something when you dont, they just need your, help, but for some reason cant say they need help, and so pretend that you have to help them.
  8. When you order something for next day delivery, and it comes 3 days later.
  9. People who are two-faced, and everybody else can only see there “good” face.
  10. People who patronise me.

And more… :frowning:

I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves.
I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves.

No, no, no, you have it all wrong :wink:

I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. And this is how it goes:
I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. And this is how it goes:
I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, get on your nerves. And this is how it goes…
[REPEAT]

I think someone got out the wrong side of the bed this morning :wink: , relaxe with a cup of tea and some marmite cheese toatsies :smiley:

I would, but somebody made the toastie maker all greasy cooking bacon in it :frowning: