What gets on your nerves

vbimport

I find that the most annoying thing is when people how to do something you already know how to do! :a

shouldn`t that read :

I find that the most annoying thing is when people know how to do something you already know how to do! :a

LOL

ermm lots of silly what questions annoy me ;):stuck_out_tongue: ie whats your fav etc etc
only kidding

JAMBA AG, Europe’s and soon-to-be the worlds worst company. For those unaware of Jamba, it is a shady company that fools kids into subscribing to mobile-phone services they dont need by buying up ALL commercial time on MTV and such. And it is owned by Verisign, so that company annoys me too. Especially that they paid 273 million dollars for the worst lowlife company on the planet.

What makes jamba so annyoing is that their commercials are less pleasant than being drowned in manure. It is so horrible that it is undescribable.

My little brother laughing, people putting the TV on when im asleep.

And about 50 other things make me mad :frowning:

You forgot to add, the fact that you have a post-limit. :stuck_out_tongue:

When I’m watching someting on TV what I like (that’s about once a week) people are talking right through it, sothat I can’t understand it anymore. :a :frowning: :a

Get rid of the people :wink:

Tried that, didn’t work. :a

Passive smoking, some filthy chav wofting plumes of poisonous gas from their lungs to yours whilst standing at the bus stop, especially when your 18 month old son is forced to inhale the crap aswell, or walking through the town and you catch a face full of second hand smoke.

I don’t have MTV anymore but still after 6 moth it is the most annyoing thing I can think of

injustice

LOL! makes a subtle gesture at the thread starter’s avg. post count. :wink: Ben, someone’s after you job.

well thankyou

il tell u what gets on my neves: that dam guy Ice Cold! (joking) na hes ok! yeah he is after bens job. BTW how does it pay? :stuck_out_tongue:

\\VH////
:slight_smile:

I don’t know if that’s a good thing … :confused:

People who don’t wash their hands after using the restroom. People who chew with their mouths open.

o cheers
lol :bigsmile:

what gets on my nerves is fake ass people
same fucks that say they are something but they are not.

Newbies that ask for help and then come back with smart ass remarks when you are trying to help them!

useless threads… :a :a :a :a :a
:smiley: :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Raz