What genre of music you love to listen?

Nu-Metal and Death Metal for me. To be more specific, German Death Metal.

Main bands for Nu-Metal are: KoRn, Disturbed, System of a Down, first release from Adema

Main bands for Death Metal: Heaven Shall Burn, God Forbid, The Agony Scene

You are missing a number of good artists from your list:

12 Tribes
Callenish Circle
Children of Bodom
In Flames
Lacuna Coil
Mastodon
Mors Principium Est
Nevermore
Nightwish
Poisonblack
Static X

60’s Rock. 90’s Country. 70’s New Wave. 80’S Punk. 40’s Big Band and Swing.

Death metal, black metal, (some) thrash metal, psytrance, drum n bass.

But mainly metal :slight_smile:

Holy Crap I forgot to add my latest addition:

One Man Army and the Undead Quartet.

trance, punk/rock, greek, classical

Metal .)

all different types

mainly rock

Mexican rancheras

anything but country

black metal

black metal and some classical and folk

hardstyle, progressive trance mainly, otherwise trance, techno, hard techno :iagree:

Classical-JAZZ-Reggae bob Marley. New Age adiemus, Enya. Big Bands (Military Marches) :cool:
Blues Lloyd Price. folk music from around the world (not country).Stones :bow: [size=2]do they have a special Genre of their own ? :bigsmile: POP [/size]
ROCK (some) Not into RAP\Hip Hop etc.

Never tell a Teenager to turn there music down or off. Rather ask them to play one of there favorite songs (that you like.) But never ever ever let them know that you like any of there stuff. “MOM likes my Music” :eek: :Z :a " Now I can never play it again":sad:

Quote - John Philip Sousa.
Jass will endure just as long as People hear it through there Feet insted of there Brains.

many of them mostly rock

Not really into death metal or rap. I do enjoy different types of music though I tend to lean more toward country and my beautiful Faith Hill.

Yo-

I like and listen to both types - Country and Western-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :bigsmile:

hmm… no bluegrass?

I like rock…not the crazy screamer stuff, but some of the softer rock…Shinedown - Simple Man for example…Papa Roach - Forever. That kind of stuff is the best ever!