What game coming out/just came out excites the most?

Pretty simple - which game coming out in the next few weeks is the most exciting that you want the most?

Silent Hunter III. But it aint out until many weeks ahead.

Zoo Tycoon 2. i have been imformed that it has Smarte protetion.

Football manager 5 came out a couple of days ago, was really looking forward to that one. And it’s good, so addicting, been playing almost non-stop for 4 days.

Would have to say halflife 2, but i suspect it’s going to be a work in progress for many years to come :stuck_out_tongue:

I also suspect it’s going to be a huge disappointment. It would have been fabulous if released on time ( 1 yr ago). But now it’s just gonna look dated. I also sincerely doubt that it’s plot can compare to the original halflife.

what about battlefield 2?

world of warcraft :slight_smile:

It’s called HalfDone 2.

:iagree::iagree:

:iagree::iagree:

i hate to say it, but the original half life was delayed as well. not as delayed as this one, but they did not write their engine for the first one. im surprised vivendi let them get away with not pushing it out before now.

i also suspect that half life 2 not being out yet is why world of warcraft has been rushed out the door. blizzard, given the chance, wouldnt release it til q3 2005 - when its finished and balancing is all thats left.