What drive to use with AnyDVD

What drive should I use with AnyDVD?

I want an external, USB 2.0 drive to work with vista 32.

I have two drives, and neither of them work. I have a Matshita drive that I knew would not work and a new Lite on drive that I thought would work.

Someone please tell me the exact model I shoould get. Not just “LG” or “Lite On”. I need an exact model number, since I got burned with the LiteOn DX-8A1H-05C .

[QUOTE=HawaiianLungs;2136217]What drive should I use with AnyDVD?

I want an external, USB 2.0 drive to work with vista 32.

I have two drives, and neither of them work. I have a Matshita drive that I knew would not work and a new Lite on drive that I thought would work.

Someone please tell me the exact model I shoould get. Not just “LG” or “Lite On”. I need an exact model number, since I got burned with the LiteOn DX-8A1H-05C .[/QUOTE]

Any drive should work with Anydvd from what I understand. But also what do you mean new lite on doesn’t work? What kinda computer do you have? Is there a reason why you can’t use internal drive? If the unit is in warranty you should get it fix or replaced.

Thank you.

Please read the other posts by me. AnyDVD does not work with the new LiteOn Drive DX-8A1H-05C
. I specifically asked AnyDVD sipport if it would work and they said they saw no reason why not. But it does not.

I have sent support several questions, aznd they stoppede answering questions, even though their last email to me was a question. I sent them two identical emails. Nothing.

So, not all drives work.

In my laptop I have a Matshita drive that works fine except with AnyDVD. Matshita drives are known problems for aNYdvd.
Based on their advice I bougfht both the LiteOn DX-8A1H-05 and AnyDVD, but have been unable to make it work. AnyDVD stopped givingt support despite buyinmg their software.

I would like it if my LiteOn would work, but it does not. Maybe someone has some suggestions.

I have a new Lenovo T61 laptop with lots of RAM and HD space. AnyDVD crashes when trying to read a disc. The disc plays fine on an XP system with another region blocking software. Mine is a Vista Ultimate system. I have tried Power DVD 6 and VLS Media Player.