What Drive for DVD FabHD?

vbimport

I love this program i bought it a long time ago and have been using it forever to rip my dvd’s however i was disappointed to find out that it did not work with my new LG GGW-h20l for decrypting blu-ray/hddvd because the keys had been revoked or something.

What I am looking for is a blu-ray drive to use in conjunction with DVDFab.
What drives do you guys use for decrypting blu-rays?

did you reregister the program?

http://dvdfab.com/support.htm

A recent change brought on some new dealings with the program.

Your drive is probably just fine, but need to upgrade the program.

As far as i know DVDFab doesn’t work with HD-DVD’s or Blu-rays. You will have to use AnyDVD HD

Bob, you left off at "You will have to use…? Use what?

[QUOTE=Zathros;2069898]Bob, you left off at "You will have to use…? Use what?[/QUOTE]sigh it’s there. I respect Fengtao and Ting to much to put it in black and white.

I think I might have been wrong as well…looking at this I found this.

Your a sneaky one there!:bow: :bigsmile: But I found it!!! Zathros will just have to look closer and harder.

I’ll have to admit I missed it the first time around myself…the eye strain is killing me now. :slight_smile:

Yep I missed it 1st time as well.

I said to much. Fengtao and Ting or to the mods delete my post if needed :doh:

Yes that is all great and all.

by the way from the dvdfab website:

[B]DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.0.2.5 (May 26, 2008)[/B]
           DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of [DVDFab Platinum](http://www.dvdfab.com/dvd-fab-platinum.htm). It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) while copying. It also comes with full HD-DVD and Blu-Ray support (Removes AACS).

So back to the question. What drives work well with DVDFab HD Decrypter 5?

What drive do you have?

LG GGW-H20L

Ive read about a million threads with other people with the same drive that cannot get it to work with this software, slysoft anydvd works fine, but i prefer Fengtao’s DVDFab so i plan on buying a second drive no matter what i just want to make sure that its compatible.

You have answered your own question.

How have I answered my own question?

I have an LG GGW-H20l, it doesnt work, I’m not buying another one of these.

I want something different that works, I am simply asking what that might be?
What blu-ray drive do you use with this program?
What blu-ray drives work well with this program?

The current version of DVDFab doesn’t support Blu-ray.

The websitesays it does

[B][DVDFab HD Decrypter 5.0.2.5 (May 26, 2008)](http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB5)[/B]

DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version ofDVDFab Platinum. It copies entire DVD movie to hard disk, and removes all the protections (CSS, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs and Sony ARccOS) while copying. [B]It also comes with full HD-DVD and Blu-Ray support (Removes AACS).[/B]

It doesn’t say when it comes. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2070005]The current version of DVDFab doesn’t support Blu-ray.[/QUOTE]

You know there is a work-around for that issue :bigsmile:
but thats OT…so…POOF…imgone

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2070008]You know there is a work-around for that issue :bigsmile:
but thats OT…so…POOF…imgone[/QUOTE]Not off topic Tim…enlighten us please :slight_smile:

or PM me