What does this warning message mean?

I used convertxtodvd to convert my video into dvd. Then i used the nero tutorial sticky in this section of the forum. so when i drag the video_ts and Audio_ts in to the left side. I get this message
“You have added DVD-Video content to a compilation type that will not result in a DVD-Video compliant disc. To create discs playable in standalone DVD-Video players, please use the DVD compliation type.”
What did i do wroung? :sad:

@ B-2Spirit, did you happen to miss this part of the sticky?
When Nero v6.0.0.19 or later gives you the warning: “You have added DVD-Video content to a compilation that will not result in a DVD-Video compliant disc” you can ignore it. The Profile should work. If it doesn’t try using the default DVD-Video Profile. Nero v6.0.0.28 doesn’t seem to work with my Profiles. You need to use the default DVD-Video Profile in this Nero version!

ty i checked it out. I’ve ignored it and burned it but it didnt work on the dvd player.
my current nero version is version 7. So what profile should i use for my nero?

B-2Sprit wrote" I’ve ignored it and burned it but it didnt work on the dvd player.
Post a log…what media ? “did not work on DVD player” what player? standalone or PC?
Can you view backup on PC? post log…
Personally ,though I have it in my sys, I don’t use Nero for burning my backup flicks,I use IMGBurn, the best AFAIK… :slight_smile: