What does DVDfab 6010 do that version 5 didn't do?

Version 6 of DVDFab has been released. But aside form some comestic changes, what’s the diff between 6 and 5? The change history onthe website only tracks within a numbered version.

[QUOTE=shieber;2275095]Version 6 of DVDFab has been released. But aside form some comestic changes, what’s the diff between 6 and 5? The change history onthe website only tracks within a numbered version.[/QUOTE]

1. Blu-ray option
  2. File to mobile option.

[QUOTE=DVDKingdom;2275097]1. Blu-ray option
2. [B] File to mobile [/B]option.[/QUOTE]

Not a true statement, it was a function of DVD to Mobile
and is why I installed ver 6 and kept ver 5250 so I can still use that functionality using v5250 after ripping to HDD with v6

File to Mobile is not DVD to Mobile, it is the former VideoFab. DVDKingdom is correct.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2275111]Not a true statement, it was a function of DVD to Mobile
and is why I installed ver 6 and kept ver 5250 so I can still use that functionality using v5250 after ripping to HDD with v6[/QUOTE]
DVD to mobile only handled DVD source files. File to mobile is able to handle non DVD files for example .avi. or wmv to your preferred format.

[QUOTE=signals;2275136]File to Mobile is not DVD to Mobile, it is the former VideoFab. DVDKingdom is correct.[/QUOTE]

You have contradicted your reply from the other thread

In what way?

Those things that are supposedly the diffs compared to ver 5 are both things that you pay extra for, so ver 6 really only is ver 5 but you can buy more add ons?

Sort of, yes (if I understand the question correctly). But v5 will no longer be updated. You need only buy the options you want, for whatever term you want and can add them whenever you want.