What does 19% Complete mean?

vbimport

I see a blue bar below my username. What does this bar mean, and what happens if it reaches 0? Am I being kicked off the forum then? Please tell me since I wish to stay here! All of the sudden the blue bar was there! PLease HElp! :frowning:

They want you to update your profile, basically let people know more about you and what you may be looking for.

Is my understanding, I do not believe they will kick us off if we do not complete the profile.

[QUOTE=bean55;2490023]They want you to update your profile, basically let people know more about you and what you may be looking for.

Is my understanding, I do not believe they will kick us off if we do not complete the profile.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay, and why should I do that? Do you know for sure I don’t get kicked off? :confused:

[QUOTE=Logitacer;2490028]Oh okay, and why should I do that? Do you know for sure I don’t get kicked off? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Why = The best answer I can come up with is: Because the more people know about you and your system the more they can help without having to ask more questions.

Pretty sure they will not, it would not be to there benefit to kick people off the site.

I am sure a mode will come along shortly and answer your question maybe better than I can.

[QUOTE=Logitacer;2490028]Do you know for sure I don’t get kicked off? :confused:[/QUOTE]

I know because mine’s been sitting at 66% since the thing appeared :bigsmile:

Plus there’s never been an official announcement stating you will be kicked off if you don’t “complete” your profile details - I think the management would make it pretty clear if that was the case. :wink:

Thanks Arachne :smiley:

[QUOTE=bean55;2490047]Thanks Arachne :D[/QUOTE]

:slight_smile:

Thanks Bean and Arachne for your replies! I noticed now my bar is at 25%! I wonder what triggers it, maybe my replies?

[QUOTE=Logitacer;2490071]Thanks Bean and Arachne for your replies! I noticed now my bar is at 25%! I wonder what triggers it, maybe my replies?[/QUOTE]

I would doubt replies has any effect on the level, or mine would be like at 1000% by now :bigsmile:

I believe it’s as Bean suggested, that it depends on how “complete” your profile details are. :slight_smile:

I’m at 51% with no products.

Added an occupation and URL for 4 % gain.

I went to add a few products to my profile…and none were in the database (WD MyBook 1TB, a few USB sticks, my recent DVD recorder purchse…)…except one USB stick, which I added to my Have list with no effect :wink:

EDIT: Maybe 66% is my limit…they could at least add another 6 to that figure :bigsmile:

WD MyBook 1TB

is so. I added my 2.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2490098]is so. I added my 2.[/QUOTE]

Did you pick “available in the US” from the drop-down?

As I find more stuff is coming up from the database if I pick “available in the Netherlands” (as opposed to the UK)…that might have something to do with it (just playing around on the Products pages now) :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2490073]I would doubt replies has any effect on the level, or mine would be like at 1000% by now :bigsmile:

[/QUOTE]

Or maybe 2000% :bigsmile: more likely :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=bean55;2490102]Or maybe 2000% :bigsmile: more likely :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Oi! :eek: :bigsmile:

pioneer bdr 205bk ( Have )

Not listed yet I’m at 47 % complete

[QUOTE=bean55;2490114]pioneer bdr 205bk ( Have )

Not listed yet I’m at 47 % complete[/QUOTE]

Hit the drop-down and select “available in the Netherlands”, you might find it listed. :wink:

Sorry , maybe it’s me but not seeing a drop down choice

[QUOTE=bean55;2490118]Sorry , maybe it’s me but not seeing a drop down choice[/QUOTE]

On the Front Page, go into “Storage” —> CD/DVD Writers (or whatever…Blu-ray writers maybe) ----> Brand (pick “Pioneer” from the list ----> when the list of Pioneer products comes up, then you’ll get your drop-down menu above that list. :slight_smile:

(Hope that made sense…making sense isn’t my strong point ;)).