What do you want?

Everyone wants something, maybe a date with a girl you like, maybe more wild jungle sex, a new Jaguar (which will help you with the last two), maybe a new set of speakers (so you can blow the clothes off the first, and get some of the second), maybe just something philosophical, like the answer to the meaning of life, or perhaps something a little simpler, like 1/2 a billion dollars so you can get everything, except the meaning.

Whatever it is, we all want to know.

So … what is it that you want?

I’m trying to decide between a pizza and a hamburger

I want people to stop lying. All people, everywhere on the planet, no longer able to tell a lie. All honest, all the time, no way to get around it.

I’ll wave my hands and make everyone magically tell the truth.

Expect an uproar from ugly people, pregnant women, slightly chubby women, inexpert female cooks, and an increase in the number of street bums (ex-lawyers & ex-politicians).

Be careful what you wish for. Did you see the movie Liar Liar with Jim Carrey?
Having to tell the truth all the time isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

Then again, I might be lying! :stuck_out_tongue:

Since this is CDFreaks I want a lifetime supply of TY media!

I really, really, really just get fed up with all the lying, so I guess I do want people to stop lying and be honest, and I wish it was 100% compulsory with no way around it. I do think the world would be a much, much better place.

And you should want Verbatim for DVD’s instead of anything else. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody wants a blue laser burner that makes perfect burns and a lifetime supply of blue laser discs that never go bad?

Yep. And more computer bits. And the perfect man :slight_smile:

Nobody wants admit that the most wanted desire here is a date with Sexy Southerner? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t already have the perfect man?

Nope. I seem to be married to my PC these days, LOL :slight_smile:

@Geno - I’ll pass on the date with S_S, since I’m straight, hehe :bigsmile:

How is it that any babe that knows computers doesn’t have a guy all locked up and happy? We are very easy to please. Most men want drink, food, computers, cars and babes, and then life is good. :slight_smile:

There’s the problem in bold…I don’t think I could share :bigsmile:

(Been there, done that…my only hope is to find a guy that either comes with his own PC, or hates computers altogether, LOL).

Well, that explains it. :slight_smile:

See edit…I can work around it :smiley:

I have 4 PC’s - buy me a ticket and I’ll come visit and bring my iMac… :bigsmile:

Always wanted to see the isles, being a 3rd gen Irish meself…

4 PCs! MMmmmmm! 3rd gen Irish - that’s cool, me too :smiley:

I can answer that …its the male who wants to be in total control of every situtation …and sometimes finding a strong impowered woman …scares them to death or else just makes them indifferent towards them…and therefore not asking them out… :sad:

and if its drink Food computers cars and babes that men want …
i’d be willing to fix diner while reformatting my computer…watching Pinks…and calling a few friends over …:wink:

A new car is high on my priority list. I’ll let the rest of you sick minded folks figure out the rest of the categories for which I voted.