What do you think about polls about polls about polls?

What do you think about polls about polls about polls? Do you get confused? Do you like it? Are you wearing underwear over your head? Should i make a poll about it?

All the thinking that made me do made me want to put underwear over my head :eek:

Whoaaa, are we going to discuss this subject without having a preliminary poll about it first? That sounds hasty to me.

Lets have a poll about whether we need a poll about whether this discussion about what we think about polls about polls about polls needs a poll.

Or if that’s too hasty, we can have a poll about it first.

Head explodes

:eek:

Shouldn’t you make a poll about whether exploding your head is a good idea? Then Womble can add some poll choices and vote 45.667.664 times for the one he likes best, and before you know it your head will implode and you’ll be back to where you started! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if is a good idea to ask why exactly 45.667.664… :eek:

It’s a nice round number! :stuck_out_tongue:

The only thing more useless than a poll about a poll about a poll … is a bonus “do it yourself” anal bleaching kit attached to an overpriced toothbrush, as a promotional offer.

I like them. So there.

You like [I]bonus “do it yourself” anal bleaching kit attached to an overpriced toothbrush, as a promotional offer[/I]? :eek:

Tastes differ! :stuck_out_tongue:
(And I’m not talking about the taste of that toothbrush, 'cause I ain’t gonna taste it!)

Killjoy! :stuck_out_tongue:

You knew I was gonna say it…

:bigsmile:

Hey, whaddaya know - Killjoy Was Here! :bigsmile:

We’ll be seeing the [I]Killjoy Was Here[/I] signature all over the 'net soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahaha :bigsmile:

Yeah I found this on the Wiki…

Only one of your pics works, imkidd :wink:

Edited your b0rked links, imkidd :wink: - and yeah, you tell him, he needs an eyepatch :stuck_out_tongue:

“him” doesn’t need an eyepatch before Talk Like a Pirate Day because his powers flow from the dark side!

evil look

• Darth Draco / DrageMester / Cap’n Drake Death o’ the Seedy Freaks

Powers, schmowers. Get an eyepatch :stuck_out_tongue:

:eek: