What do you think about CloneCD v3.0.0.7?

vbimport

There’s two new CloneCD versions out: version 2.8.5.1 and the new beta of CloneCD version 3.0.0.7. It looks the same but has had quite a makeover! What do you people think about this?

And yes the KG still works before people start asking for it :slight_smile:

I’m impressed, about the work oliver putted in all this, and it’s worth a buy. However, not everyone want to give money on it. (A shame, good work should be rewarded) Especially the on the fly copy is very interesting , tested it earlier this day, and it works great in the combination of toshiba dvd + plextor 12/10/32a

a tip for users (however i rather don’t do this, but …) who want to use this version and have already an earlier version of clone cd installed, you can over-install clone cd, like this , it will keep working and you don’t need a key-gen any more :slight_smile:

Now only the possibility for writing selfcompiled cd’s with stuff from you hd, and this program will be complete :smiley:

Nevertheless, congratz to ollie :smiley: (he really deserves it)

It’s the best burning program out there…and now on the fly…who can ask for anything more…I also went out today and got the acer 12x8x32…it can do safe disk…the only problem is…now i have three burners in my system two Plextors…both the 12X10X32 and the 16X10X40 and now the acer…I feel like I can burn anything…and now with this Clonecd upgrade…Man, it doen’t get any better than this…well, maybe if Nero released the final 5.5…Later all…

Rob

i tried to copy Drakan on the fly (12x), but i got a coaster @ 45%. Nero & WinOnCD did the copy flawlessly.
unacceptable >:[

Also OTF?

yeap, Nero & WOCD on the fly…

How many times did you try it? It could be you just had a bad CD-R disc. Seems weird to me that the process stopped at 45%. I had this once too but a different CD-R did the trick…

Greets m8

hmm it could be a bad CDR indeed…i’ll try again and i’ll let you know

mb

update: it was the CDR media finally…
i did a perfect copy of Drakan & Diablo2 Play Disc
both on the fly :>
i used Teac media instead of Intenso (12x)

Originally posted by michalis
update: it was the CDR media finally…
i did a perfect copy of Drakan & Diablo2 Play Disc
both on the fly :>
i used Teac media instead of Intenso (12x)

Told you so :slight_smile: Glad it’s fixed now !

I want to give my commenct but I don’t have clone 3… where can I download it ?

Originally posted by ComeWithMe
I want to give my commenct but I don’t have clone 3… where can I download it ?

www.elby.de :slight_smile: