What do you prefer?

vbimport

Do you guys using single layer media prefer to copy DVD9->DVD5 Full Disc, or just Main Movie only? I like extras, but I prefer main movie. Extras are only good for a once over I think. With all the stuff gone, you just pop it in and let it go, and you get better quality.

I’m just seeing what style ppl rip :slight_smile:

I have started using the new Customize Split mode, putting all the movie on one and the menus and all the extras on the other for some titles, but I usually use DLs if the Quality gets below 90% or so.

[QUOTE=Hoodsey;2066153]Do you guys using single layer media prefer to copy DVD9->DVD5 Full Disc, or just Main Movie only? I like extras, but I prefer main movie. Extras are only good for a once over I think. With all the stuff gone, you just pop it in and let it go, and you get better quality.

I’m just seeing what style ppl rip :)[/QUOTE]

Well to me it depends on the movie when it comes to using the features of DVDFab, most of the time(90%) I use main movie mode and single layer disc because of better quality reasons.
And the other 10% I use full disc mode and D/L disc for movies that have extra special scenes like in the abyss,alien,predator and a few other flicks that are lost when you do just main movie.
Have a nice day :flower:

I probably use customize mode most often…usually stripped down to just the main title, but I may keep extra audio tracks, subtitles or occasionally extra features. Like signals, I burn quite a few DLs also. I love Full Disc mode with the PathPlayer special navigation features. This way, I can bkup the entire disc, but configure it so when I pop it in, the movie starts…no navigation, no extras to bypass, etc.

[QUOTE=signals;2066164]I have started using the new Customize Split mode, putting all the movie on one and the menus and all the extras on the other for some titles, but I usually use DLs if the Quality gets below 90% or so.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I do too.

I always do full disc, will reduce down to 70% to put on a sl disc when I can, anything under 70 % starts to really take the quality down.

bean55

For me, as others have stated - it’s about the compression. If you use regular (as opposed to customize) split and keep everything, the main movie can end up under 70%, much as it may if you do main movie only on a single DVD 5.

95% of the time, main movie, one audio track, no sub-picture.

5%, merge two main movie kids films to one disc.

single layer media, 4300 mb

[QUOTE=troy512;2066515]
single layer media, 4300 mb[/QUOTE]

Using TY and verb media and burning to 4300MB…ya big wimp…:stuck_out_tongue:
Just kidding Troy…:flower:

the media itself has no trouble burning at 4482. :slight_smile:

however handling the media, is safer to burn away from the edge. :cool:

ya big wimp :doh:

[QUOTE=troy512;2066601]the media itself has no trouble burning at 4482. :slight_smile:

however handling the media, is safer to burn away from the edge. :cool:

ya big wimp :doh:[/QUOTE]

OT again…sorry

Whattaya handle 'em with, your teeth?..:stuck_out_tongue: