What do you do when you can't sleep?

vbimport

don’t you hate it when you wake up in the middle of the night then can’t sleep? lol. I end up lying in bed trying to sleep…and end up sleeping 3 hours later =/

drink a few beers

Wake my wife up of course

:clap:

Think about going downstairs to check the “Daily Thong Quest” thread :smiley:

Lie there til I eventually get a headache or fall asleep. :doh:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2151690]Lie there til I eventually get a headache or fall asleep. :doh:[/QUOTE]

:eek:

Drink some tsipouro.

I´ve never had this problem, but then again, maybe I have memory loss due to long-term sleep deprivation and just can´t remember.

No really…I always fall asleep within a minute of lying down, regardless of the time of day even.

[quote=spammer punk4trev;2151664]don’t you hate it when you wake up in the middle of the night then can’t sleep?[/quote]unlike you, I do not spam the internet. :cop:

This happens to be a serious problem for me. I have 5 inoperable herniated disc (4 fused). My neck is made up of a 3.5" titanium plate and my lower spine is made of titanium. Pain keeps me up. But even when i fall to sleep of exhaustion i still do not sleep properly. I have found out that I have sleep apnea. I stop breathing up to 150 times an hour and sometimes stop breathing or 30 seconds at a time… I now sleep with a mask on (CPAP) which gives me positive air pressure and prevents me from dying (so I am told).
The long and short of is if you are tired during the day get a sleep study done to find out what is happening Sleep deprivation can kill you and shorten your life dramatically. It really is serious…I used to fall asleep almost whenever I sat for any amount of time. Snoring can be an indication of this problem. If you sleep on your side your body is compensating for the blockage in your throat.When I sleep with the mask on I feel so much better than without it, which I find strange because I am extremely claustrophobic. I am much more energized and am getting control of my life back. I hope this helps someone. You usually need to see a Pulmonary expert.

:doh:

I hate when even at midnight I can’t sleep and I have to wake up 5 am to go to work.

[QUOTE=deanimator;2259889]

:doh:[/QUOTE]

I thought you did that all day long anyway, regardless of an inability to get some shut eye?:stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2259926]I thought you did that all day long anyway, regardless of an inability to get some shut eye?:p[/QUOTE]

Nah mate. I lost count long ago :smiley:

[QUOTE=Hannez;2259897]I hate when even at midnight I can’t sleep and I have to wake up 5 am to go to work.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. I had to get up early this morning, and didn’t fall asleep till gone 4am :doh:

@Deano - just have another beer, dear :slight_smile:

Deano counting sheepies. Well, that’s…appropriate. :stuck_out_tongue:

Masturbate again, the first one probably didn’t take. Use a new sock.

Drink some tsipouro.[/QUOTE]

:disagree: Wrong link

this is the correct one :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=geno888;2260101]:disagree: Wrong link

this is the correct one :p[/QUOTE]

I don’t care, as long as it has the same effect it’s ok with me:bigsmile:.

[QUOTE=vroom;2260126]I don’t care, as long as it has the same effect it’s ok with me:bigsmile:.[/QUOTE]

Ask Deano what effects can cause grappa :stuck_out_tongue:

What effects can cause grappa?

Or do you mean what effects grappa can cause?

Actually it doesn´t matter…the answer is the same anyway!

:Z