What Do you do in your free time?

vbimport

Well, the topic is self-explanatory.

What do you do while not at work (or school).

For me, it's PS2, hanging out with friends, or playing sports.

Definately DJ with my nice equipment. Then head off outside to play some basketball. Then meet with friends and have brawls with other opposing groups of kids.

And I also weightlift and bodybuild every other day (3 sets, 8 reps each, dumbell curls, barbell freeweights, pushups, situps).

frag
play dvd’s
moderate

not in that particular order

while we do not work??

listening to music…
downloading stuff…at the moment i am trying this peer2peer stuff and decoding dvd with different kind of programs

i also like to cook…we must eat while we visit this site…lol

man…what do i do more…i guess i spent to much time online with MOHAA and GLOBAL OPS

o yeah…when my computer works ok for a to long time…i reinstall it…because good working comps are bad/boring…lol

I like to go out also…drinking some belgium beers or dutch of course
In the weekends i often hire some dvd’s

That is it…pretty boring…hahah

by the way…like my avatar?

meeting friends, doing some sports, reading books, listening to some music, d/l s.th., party, playing,…

in any order…

Trying to keep this forum clean from illegal stuff and crossposts.

Help people as best as I can

And last week I have been updating the site with news on my friend the plane-spotter who is convicted for plane spotting in Greece

Other than that, work takes up most of my time, but it pays well :wink:

spend time with the 2 loves of my life.

girlfriend and car…(not listed in any order)
hehe :wink:

i save the world from the threat of interstella kafuffles.

it’s amzing how many times the world has almost come to armageddon

What free time?
2 shift workers in my home with a 14 month old running about.

Work & housework, also active parenting.

I also dream of this:

http://www.pearlresorts.com/infos/bora1.htm

check out the pictures !

Girlfriend,
Car,
Model Rocketry,
Paintball… Oh, and of course…
Browse the cd-freaks forums ! :wink:

Girlfriend,
Car,
Model Rocketry,
Paintball… Oh, and of course…
Browse the cd-freaks forums ! :wink:

what car ?

Burn cd’s
Help people on this site.
Frag people on some Quake2 servers and Age of kings:Conquers.
Play some counterstrike from time to time
Visit a girl (maybe a future girlfriend)

But of course when I am work, I work.
And then sleep sometimes

wow you guys lead such exciting lives… oh right you can’t write sarcastically, damm

(sorry, little bitchy but had a bad day today)

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
Then meet with friends and have brawls with other opposing groups of kids.

Hmmm… A Baptist gang member… I never thought I’d see the day…

Visit a girl (maybe a future girlfriend)

did you have luck yet…
i hope so…it is nice to have some one to share your free time…

but warning:

SOME girls do not like when we sit lots of time in front of our computer,…i know

SirDavidGuy, where did you get the notion that I am Baptist? I am a Pentecostal Christian. Second, I’m not involved in gang activity. We just body-box and sometimes fight but only for the fun of the sport!

I don’t know if you were trying to be sarcastic or what, but I need to straigthen it out…

he was just making fun

SirDavidGuy, where did you get the notion that I am Baptist? I am a Pentecostal Christian.

In your posts you hold a lot of very Baptist-Like beliefs. Are Pentecostal christians fundamentalists?

Second, I’m not involved in gang activity. We just body-box and sometimes fight but only for the fun of the sport!

Well, from what it sounded like, groups of kids beating on each other, it sounded gang-ish.

I don’t know if you were trying to be sarcastic or what, but I need to straigthen it out…

Don’t take anything I say too seriously. As a general rule, if what I say causes some kind of bodily reaction, then it’s not true (I’ve done extensive testing on the subject).

Sorry If I offended you.

btw, How is body-boxing different from normal boxing?

Originally posted by hburrows83
[B]wow you guys lead such exciting lives… oh right you can’t write sarcastically, damm

(sorry, little bitchy but had a bad day today) [/B]

Well, I’m not supposed to tell you this, but I’m really a secret agent. Tonight I’m going out on a mission to launch an assault on a secret squirrel compound. They’re massing forces for an attack against the free world.

Originally posted by SirDavidGuy
[B]

Well, I’m not supposed to tell you this, but I’m really a secret agent. Tonight I’m going out on a mission to launch an assault on a secret squirrel compound. They’re massing forces for an attack against the free world. [/B]

Colleague…
Just a different agency here…

BSA is my employer…I am here undercover to catch all those who violate the rules and request or post cracks/serials etc. Haven’t you noticed how little people come back here after they have been ‘warned’ by me? :smiley: