What do you brush your teeth with?

vbimport

Toothbrush, horse hair, your finger, el-cheapy toothpaste, triple stripe, baking soda, bleach, nothing, toxic waste, caterpillar juice, oil or so-on and so forth.

My SigOt was demanding expensive toothpaste yet again … and me being a cheapskate (I stock up when the good stuff is on special) I commented that the expensive toothpastes were just the standard stuff with baking soda mixed in.

My SigOt took me literally & demanded that I buy (an new box) of Sodium Bicarbonate for cleaning her teeth. After a few minutes laughing, I realised she was serious, and after throwing the Bicarb of Soda in the basket, spent the rest of shopping trip giggling.

So now she dips the toothbrush in the baking soda, puts toothpaste on & then brushes her teeth. It’s got a weird salty flavour.

Tehcnically it shouldn’t hurt your teeth, cos it’s an alkaline, and incidentally bacteria release acid which dissolves your teeth, and your saliva is also alkaline.

a fox tail and brasso

A toothbrush, and Colgate Total toothpaste.

I have an electric toothbrush, which is great, but I shudder to think what the guy upstairs thinks if I’m using it in the dead of night, when all is quiet…it sounds like a vibrator :eek:

A toothbrush and Macleans 3 or 4 time per day. 29 and no fillings. :smiley:

Relax, he probably just thinks you’re a very keen brusher … even several times, in the middle of the night. :wink:

Have you tried it that way, [B]Arachne[/B] :rolleyes: ?

http://www.atomfilms.com/contentPlay/videoAutoPlay.jsp?id=atom_794 when all is quiet…it sounds like a vibrator :bigsmile:

My mum swears by Macleans…:slight_smile:

I just knew I shouldn’t have made that vibrator remark :bigsmile:

“I was just brushing my teeth… honest” hahaha

Yeah, with the two guys that live in the flats above mine, I’d never hear the end of it.

Mickey-taking on a major scale :bigsmile:

“lol… she insists that she brushes her teeth for 20 mins every night… then gets a static shock of her toothbrush so intense, she screams for another 10 mins” lol

… sorry :flower: …forgive me?

If it was me, i’d put a mic to the vibrator, (oops i mean electric toothbrush) and pump up the volume so to increase the ‘shock factor’ to those guys upstairs. :iagree:

a toilet brush.

Brilliant, excellent idea ROTFL :bigsmile: :clap:

@haveacigar - nothing to forgive, I knew I’d be putting myself in the firing line when I said it :bigsmile:

with fish

the number one secret to a healthy relationship :slight_smile:

P.S. You must have a lot of friends :slight_smile:

I brush mine with sensodine, makes your teeth stronger, more effective against cavity and makes your teeth less sensitive (this was not a paid advertisement) :smiley:

Usual stuff but there’s a couple of guys at work who I suspect use dog sh*te to brush theirs !! :Z

Tis also what I generally use. I can’t stand colgate :stuck_out_tongue:
Kid in stupid colgate ads:“Tuff Teef missus heins!”

And yet … you still did?

I must admit, I did think about it for a few seconds. But yeah, I decided to post it cause it’s the truth…I daren’t use the toothbrush before bed because of what it sounds like.

Although Dee came up with a very good idea…:bigsmile: