What do geeks wear under their lab coats?

vbimport

Are you a geek? If so what do you wear under your lab coat??

If you are not a geek, what do you think geeks wear under their lab coats?

[edited] - you were slow getting that poll up! Geeks, I dunno…what are they like :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

Obviously I’m keeping quiet about what’s under my own lab coat…
but i think some of these guy geeks might be a bit on the kinky side due to all that internet pr0n :eek:

Don’t worry, I’m sure there will be plenty of speculation on that one :bigsmile:

Got interrupted by my boss at work - he kind of looked at my computer screen funny and said “I’m not gonna even ask about that!” LOL! :smiley:

Haaaaaaaaaahahahaha - your boss sounds cool :bigsmile:

Well, I don’t want to ruin the mystery now, do I :wink:

More labcoats? :slight_smile:

Yo-

[B]My[/B] kinda poll-eh!!! :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

But you guys haven’t told us what you wear under [I]your[/I] lab coats…
C’mmon… double dare ya! :wink:

Whoa! another geek wearing prada! But honestly I would assume most are not sure - burning does take time :wink:

It Depends (bad pun).

Well, you can never have enough lab coats now, can you!
Personally, I have ummm… seven… :o

Yo Phd-

That’s pretty freaky by itself-eh!

They’re for my work. I have a dirty job.

Hum. That sounded wrong :eek:

Bah humbug! I have a dirty job! A labcoat wouldnt last a day. Your dirty job seems to involve fluids that stain and wash off!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. THAT kind of job… :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t wear a labcoat … does that mean I’m not a geek? :iagree:

About the stains and the dirty job … err … good luck finding a new job. It can only go up from there :wink:

Yo-

Think the real issue here = does the lab coat get dirty on the front or on the back-eh?

Dirty all over…

@debro - I don’t think it matters whether you wear a lab coat; you’re an engineer so have automatic geek qualifications :stuck_out_tongue: (Or maybe you’re more of a nerd? :stuck_out_tongue: )
Do the Geek Test and find out, but if you managed to get an engineering degree you will score high.

Alright, I’ll confess. I don’t wear a labcoat, but I will sometimes attire with a smock. It’s more revealing :eek: