What discs for Lightscribe?

Seriously thinking about buying lightscribe but i dont know a great deal as yet,but my first question is can i use my blank white covered discs (inkjet printable discs) on lightscribe or do i have to use the gold glossy covered discs?

If you want to burn a LightScribe label, you will have to use the special LightScribe media.

You can burn data (but not a label) on a “normal” CD/DVD in a LightScribe drive, however.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2219685]If you want to burn a LightScribe label, you will have to use the special LightScribe media.

You can burn data (but not a label) on a “normal” CD/DVD in a LightScribe drive, however.[/QUOTE]

Like he said… you can burn any data on any disc…but need to label a disc on a lightscribe disc…

I have used Verbatims and Mircoboards both in large quanity. I noticed the Verbatims burn darker 1st time around. But they look the same when both triple burned.

The microboards are the cheapest I could find… 100 for 42.99. The verbatims are a little more but are higher quality