What did you score on black friday?

Garmin Nuvi 660 gps at BB, normally $699 on sale for $399… gotta love no rebates. Did lots of research on gps units, was lurking and waiting for a price like this.

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1939967]I scored …SLEEPING IN this year…
after last years deal at Best Buy …i decided black friday would just have to go on without me this year…[/QUOTE]

Seeing that i have a break right now, i’ve done that for like three out of the last five days (work one day and BF the other) I just had to get up and go one morning. If there aren’t better deals next year, i’m definitely sleeping in

[QUOTE=mikemn;1939865]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129021

$50- delivered after rebates[/QUOTE]

It says $69.99 shipped after $50 not $50 shipped.

Ah ya I got a promo code for another $20- was just for black friday sorry for got to post it :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=TCAS;1940027]It says $69.99 shipped after $50 not $50 shipped.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=wazzy;1940013]Seeing that i have a break right now, i’ve done that for like three out of the last five days (work one day and BF the other) I just had to get up and go one morning. If there aren’t better deals next year, i’m definitely sleeping in[/QUOTE]

so we have the same plans…wanna make it the same place :flower:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1940424]so we have the same plans…wanna make it the same place :flower:[/QUOTE]

Would we actually [B]sleep[/B] in?

Yo waz-

Well Brandon - looks like your next BF is gonna go down in history as “Bright Friday” -eh!!:iagree::iagree::iagree:

[QUOTE=wazzy;1940501]Would we actually [B]sleep[/B] in?[/QUOTE]

eventually :iagree:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1940557]eventually :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Alright, next thanksgiving break…I’m road trippin’ to Mississippi :bow:

Yo waz-

You go Brandon-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

come on down!! and bring some Media with ya…we can do a live stream pod cast :wink:

[QUOTE=Sexy_Southerner;1940592]come on down!! and bring some Media with ya…we can do a live stream pod cast ;)[/QUOTE]
Anything else you’re gonna need?

[QUOTE=mikemn;1940288]Ah ya I got a promo code for another $20- was just for black friday sorry for got to post it :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Then you really got it best for that price.

For me, I got a Sharp Aquos 32" for $580.00 (without fighting crowds).
Got my granddaughter a Leapfrog Learning Center with one game (normally $100.00), for $50.00.

Not my best BF, but I’m sure not complaining…