What did you score on black friday?

It might be a little early to start this thread, but since I already scored mine, I though I would.

There was a panasonic camcorder at bestbuy
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8212258&st=panasonic&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1166235821271

250 - 100 instant savings = 150$ out the door. While the ad said fri/sat, it said 10 minimum per store so I figured they would be gone first thing (and I wasn’t going to wait in line all morning for it). I figured I would go a little later, and if they were gone, so what, several other stores have 200$ and under digital camcorders on fri/sat sales so maybe I’ll get lucky somewhere. So I got to check specs on bestbuys site a little further thur morning before work, and see that it is 150$ online (no in store pickup available but free shipping), so I jumped on it. The next time I checked, they were sold out so I must have gotten there at just the right time. It sells for about 220$ and up online everywhere else so 150$ is pretty good (even if I have to wait for it to ship, and I can exchange or return locally if there are problems). Its also the cheapest decent one for black friday (and I’m poor) so that makes it even better.

Now to find some mini dv tapes (plenty of those for black Friday but I’m certainly not getting up early for that).

Havent got anything yet but heading out to get in line now lol

nothing nothing nothing do not plan on it this year have not seen anything that seem like I just had to have it.

Truth be told, I’m going to go out soon and try to get some camcorder tapes, so I looked to see if there was anything else worth looking for, and I didn’t really see much that It would be worth fighting the crowds over (besides the camcorder I already got). I’m hoping the lines are down a bit by now. I would have slept in a little later but I got woken up getting kicked in the face by a 3yr old (an accident). If the lines/crouds are very long though, I’m turning around and going back home.

350 (7x50pks) Nexxtech Dvd+Rs - 3.99 ea - Circuit City

Call Of Duty 2 for Xbox 360 - 9.99 - Circuit City

Sonic Rush for Nintendo ds - for my nephew for xmas - 9.99 - Circuit City

Call Of Juarez for Xbox 360 - 9.99 - pricematched at Walmart from Circuit City since they didn’t have any copies from the beginning of the sale

Gun for Xbox 360 - 4.99 - Pricematched at Walmart since Best Buy was mad packed

Tony Hawk’s Project 8 for Xbox 360 - 14.99 - Pricematched at Walmart since Best Buy was mad packed

Venturer Portable Dvd Player - for my nephew for xmas - 49.98 - Walmart

I know the dvds aren’t that great but they make great giveaways for a very long time for the amount I got. Games aren’t new releases, but hey for the price, idc. Portable dvd player found laying on the shelf where someone decided they didn’t want it.

I know I really didn’t get that great of deals, but I don’t go out just for the sales, its kinda a tradition my family has, where we can hang out.

I wasn’t really expecting to to get it but I got a 500GB External Buffalo HD SATA for only 79.00 dollars before taxes! I will be getting out of the box in just a few! I had to fight my way all the way thru Fry’s Electronics! :wink:

Just 2 CF memory cards for my new Canon xt DSLR and a crosscut shredder for the parents. Paid 14 and 34 for a 2 and 4 gig, and 39 for the 15 sheet heavy duty shredder. The memory was a great deal, the other was good and they need a new one for X-mas :bigsmile:

I went online and will be getting 2 Sandisk 2 GB SD Ultra II cards for $17.99/ea. w/a Targus camera bag (16.99) w/free shipping from Circuit City. Wanted to see what having some faster memory cards would be like (plus the extra faster storage).

I did most all my black Friday online this year.
1)Samsung LN-T4065F 40" lcd tv from Frys.
2)Two Philips DVP5982 DVD players with HDMI,1080p and USB from Best Buy.
3)2 320 GB Seagate SATA hard drives from Frys.
4)2 320 GB Maxtor SATA hard drives from Frys.
5)1TB Hitachi external hard drive on clearence at Best buy.
6)YAMAHA YAS70 Digtal sound projector from Ebay.
7)Diamond ATI HD2600XT Video Card (PCI-Express, 512MB) from Frys.
8)Buffalo WZR2-G300N Wireless-N Nfiniti Router unadvertised Best Buy in store special black friday $19.95
9)HDMI cables and LCD wall mount from Monoprice.

[QUOTE=paiger651;1939069]I did most all my black Friday online this year.
1)Samsung LN-T4065F 40" lcd tv from Frys.
2)Two Philips DVP5982 DVD players with HDMI,1080p and USB from Best Buy.
3)2 320 GB Seagate SATA hard drives from Frys.
4)2 320 GB Maxtor SATA hard drives from Frys.
5)1TB Hitachi external hard drive on clearence at Best buy.
6)YAMAHA YAS70 Digtal sound projector from Ebay.
7)Diamond ATI HD2600XT Video Card (PCI-Express, 512MB) from Frys.
8)Buffalo WZR2-G300N Wireless-N Nfiniti Router unadvertised Best Buy in store special black friday $19.95
9)HDMI cables and LCD wall mount from Monoprice.[/QUOTE]

What are the prices you paid for each that what is count otherwise getting lots of stuff is not at issue.

BTW: I Myself went to Best Buy @ 6Am was too late, did not find any interesting thing at interesting prices so I gaveup all together and did not get any thing this year.

[QUOTE=TCAS;1939173]What are the prices you paid for each that what is count otherwise getting lots of stuff is not at issue.

BTW: I Myself went to Best Buy @ 6Am was too late, did not find any interesting thing at interesting prices so I gaveup all together and did not get any thing this year.[/QUOTE]Westminster Mall?

[QUOTE=TCAS;1939173][B]What are the prices you paid for each [/B]that what is count otherwise getting lots of stuff is not at issue.

BTW: I Myself went to Best Buy @ 6Am was too late, did not find any interesting thing at interesting prices so I gaveup all together and did not get any thing this year.[/QUOTE]

1)$1,299 plus $30.00 to ship about the same as local price on black friday with tax but didn’t have to wait in line.I actully bought this last week after the black friday sale adds leaked.
2)$49.00 each
3)$59.00 each
4)$49.00 each
5)$196.?? out the door after coupon.
6)$418.00 shiped
7)$99.00 after rebate
8)$19.95
9)Normal price but i needed it for the other stuff.

[QUOTE=paiger651;1939200]1)$1,299 plus $30.00 to ship about the same as local price on black friday with tax but didn’t have to wait in line.I actully bought this last week after the black friday sale adds leaked.
2)$49.00 each
3)$59.00 each
4)$49.00 each
5)$196.?? out the door after coupon.
6)$418.00 shiped
7)$99.00 after rebate
8)$19.95
9)Normal price but i needed it for the other stuff.[/QUOTE]

Congratulation you got pretty good deal for Black Firday all the prices are top Notch.

I bought the WD 500-gig hard drive (needed it and i got it for $99)
2 GB Sandisk Cruzer Flash drive…unfortunately i didn’t need one so this is actually for a friend. It was $15
House: Season 2- $14.99 (probably the best deal I got)
I think that’s all i got…

[QUOTE=rolling56;1939184]Westminster Mall?[/QUOTE]

No Signal Hill and Lakewood since there are in my way to work.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129021

$50- delivered after rebates

I got an 80gb mini hdd for my sons laptop at Office Max. 39.99. and an 8gb Sandisc flash for 39.99. :wink:

[QUOTE=mikemn;1939865]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129021

$50- delivered after rebates[/QUOTE]

that thing looks awesome

I scored …SLEEPING IN this year…
after last years deal at Best Buy …i decided black friday would just have to go on without me this year…

I got a 37" LCD Hdtv for $650. Not a Sony, but a very good mid brand.
Thats about $550 off list price, or 45% off. Im happy. :slight_smile: