What did you get for Christmas/your Birthday /just without a reason?

vbimport

I now own the Flip Mino HD! :smiley: I was looking for a camcorder to make some recordings of all the nice times I’m expecting to have this month (Christmas, New Year and all the fun parties and dinners in between and afterwards), so I thought what the heck I don’t wanna wait on Santa!

What products do you own? Maybe we can get everyone to report their Christmas loot in this thread? :slight_smile:

Oh btw, I added this product to my have list. :bigsmile:

I am sorry negritude, I don’t understand why you post that link.

In that thread, people tell everyone what they just bought - so that does not cover things they got (for Christmas or for their Birthday). And sometimes you buy things for others, so you’ve bought something but still don’t own it since you gave it away!

Maybe next time you reply you can say something more than just post a link? I find it a bit offensive

Perhaps the title could reflect this? - i.e. “What did you get for Christmas?” or something?

Feel free to think of something better, I’m happy to change the title for you if you’d like. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Logitacer;2476138]I now own the Flip Mino HD! :smiley: … I thought what the heck I don’t wanna wait on Santa!

What products do you own? Maybe we can get everyone to report their Christmas loot in this thread? :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Arachne;2476161]Perhaps the title could reflect this? - i.e. “What did you get for Christmas?” or something?

Feel free to think of something better, I’m happy to change the title for you if you’d like. :)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I’m :confused: about the purpose of this thread …

[QUOTE=debro;2476340]Yeah, I’m :confused: about the purpose of this thread …[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Arachne;2476161]Perhaps the title could reflect this? - i.e. “What did you get for Christmas?” or something?

Feel free to think of something better, I’m happy to change the title for you if you’d like. :)[/QUOTE]

Sorry you guys :slight_smile: I just thought it would be nice to have a thread where people add products to their have list - since I only recently discovered this functionality!! The other thread that was mentioned earlier seems to focus more on what you just bought, whereas with the holiday season you’re bond to GET stuff (i.e. you didn’t bought it).

So thanks Arachne for offering to change the title for me, that makes me feel more welcome than the single link post by negritude.

Could you perhaps change it into:
"What did you get for Christmas/your Birthday /just without a reason? "

I would be most happy! :bow:

I like the title[B] what Products you own [/B]
The bought Thread is long
cheers

My Canon camera
son playin around with it

Canon IXUS 750
MY sister lost the charger last year so i had to spend R 600 on a new one :eek:

nice 4 reading stamper or hub codes on media
:bigsmile:
Old farts with Eyes that or getting weaker :bigsmile:

one of My best products :flower:

[QUOTE=Logitacer;2476711]
Could you perhaps change it into:
"What did you get for Christmas/your Birthday /just without a reason? "

I would be most happy! :bow:[/QUOTE]

Done! :flower:

I had a couple of early Christmas presents yesterday, so I can post something :smiley:

Got some lovely cream (fake) flowers, to go into a great big vase that I have standing in my hallway. They look nice :smiley:

Also got a fluffy pink dressing gown (bathrobe to our US cousins!) (with “Angel” written across the back…I dunno, in my case maybe it should be “Demon” or something :bigsmile: ).

EDIT: I don’t think I’ll be adding those to my “Have” list anytime soon, though you’ve reminded me I have a few updates for my list :wink:

@Di - yeah, that would be great for reading hub/stamper codes :eek: - every media freak should have one!! :iagree:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2476739]

@[B]Di[/B] - yeah, that [I]would[/I] be great for reading hub/stamper codes :eek: - every media freak should have one!! :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Had that 4 about 2 Years
only found it now as i have my OWN bedroom and more cuboards in it than my old flat

:bigsmile:

NO more boxes under Bed :bow:

woodent have got it it knowing the price Thought 99 OK dident see the 1 faded away till I paid

DLNA for TV’s sounds great and all but implementation is something that really needs some work. It’s completely and utterly useless, unless you have video files which are the the exact TV resolution (or at least aspect ratio) & codecs, and the DLNA server is serving them out with the right media description/media extension, and the wind is blowing the right direction, and the moisture level in the air is just right, and the sun is at the zenith, and the zodiac is aligned in your sign, and … and … and …

[QUOTE=debro;2477621]http://www.goodgearguide.com.au/review/home_entertainment/noontec/moviedock_a6/316380/images?image=2

DLNA for TV’s sounds great and all but implementation is something that really needs some work. It’s completely and utterly useless, unless you have video files which are the the exact TV resolution (or at least aspect ratio) & codecs, and the DLNA server is serving them out with the right media description/media extension, and the wind is blowing the right direction, and the moisture level in the air is just right, and the sun is at the zenith, and the zodiac is aligned in your sign, and … and … and …[/QUOTE]

May i recommend the following:

http://www.popcornhour.com/onlinestore/ : plays everything, but also get hot

If you got an old pc hanging around install Gentoo or XMBC

If you want a nice cheap clean HDTV “plays all” setup, check out this cheap system.

OMG…look what Gina got for Christmas !!!
:eek: :o :Z

I received cash, which I used to buy a new vacuum cleaner.
So, when people ask me if my xmas was OK or did it suck, I answer, “Yes.”

My Xmas loot:

1. Sony Vaio W series (Brown) and a Golla case.
  2. Casio Sport Phys CHR-200 (with heart rate meter).
  3. Some books.