What did Santa bring you?

i got a I-dog for my mp3 player
100 bucks
and guitar hero II (i’m already at moderate level on all songs!!)
and my mom gave me the title to my dad’s truck…sob she said he would have wanted me to have it…so his lil truck will be in my drive soon
I got a Circle Diamond necklace
a pair of diamond earrings
a nice full length black wool coat
2 warm up suits…one navy/neon green and one brown velour
4 hoodies
4 pair of jeans
bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance cologne and body lotion
2 pictures i had picked out for my dining room
and a new WOOL RUG!!!

*promises next year i’ll be good * :biggrin:

I got a $30 BB gift card from my work. Yeah! More media or a little helper for a new HD maybe.

Not very much since I am to old to need much anymore and do not want my kids to spend on me money that they could spend on there kids and as for my wife I tell her I do not need anything and do not want her spending on me to spend it on the kids and grandkids. I have all my kids except one here with me not only on christmas but every Sunday for dinner like I did with my grandparents when I was a kid, which to me is the best thing anyone could have. I am not rich but I have more money than I need for just the have to have or I would not be on the interent. I have this site to go to and bug someone when I bored. So I consider myself better of than 90 percent of others including those that have alot money so why do I need christmas gift God has already given me what counts. There is nothing like the smile when a grandchild says grandpaw.

Got a New Dell PC (Dell support is just a bunch of retards trying to act like they know somthing about pcs.) a Sega Genesis (YEH OLD SCHOOL), and a Motorola Razr v3. Sooo for me it was a $green$ christmas.

Wii <3

Oilers Santa hat, Oilers lamp, coffee table organizer, light bulbs for my Oilers lamp, little Christmas dog thingy that sings and bounces around, Oilers stocking, Oilers bag, lion hand puppet, Oilers socks, Oilers nutcracker, holiday M&M’s, Christmas mugs, Mr. (way too) Big chocolate bar, Sharpie marker, Donkey Kong, Link and Mario pez dispensers, Oilers zippo lighter. :slight_smile:

A Samsung 19" WS monitor in a pear tree. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also got a big Stanley Cup framed picture for my Oilers room, Oilers drive sign, Oilers fan only parking sign, some socks, underwear and shaving cream and other things like that in a stocking, some serving dishes, a set of non-stick pots.

I’m too tired right now to take more pictures of the last things I mentioned since I just spent 8 hours boxing day shopping. I wanted a new digital camera too but they were one of the hottest items and I couldn’t find the one I want. Maybe later this week.

37" LCD flat panel HDTV

Surround sound system:
Infinity Tower Speakers, Infinity Center Speaker, Infinity 8" Subwoofer, Sony 5.1 Channel Home Theatre Receiver
(I already had the two rears in my ceiling so I just bought the front L/R, center and sub.)

Oilers Santa hat, Oilers lamp, coffee table organizer, light bulbs for my Oilers lamp, little Christmas dog thingy that sings and bounces around, Oilers stocking, Oilers bag, lion hand puppet, Oilers socks, Oilers nutcracker, holiday M&M’s, Christmas mugs, Mr. (way too) Big chocolate bar, Sharpie marker, Donkey Kong, Link and Mario pez dispensers, Oilers zippo lighter.

That Oilers stuff would be nice, if only it had the Leafs logo on it :stuck_out_tongue:

So Santa was nice to me this year :slight_smile:
I got a LiteON 5005 DVD player / recorder (aka toy to mess about with), Final Fantasy XII for my PS2, Tutorial book for Photoshop CS2 (which I am learning at the moment), LOTR extended edition DVD set, Peter Kaye Phoenix Nights DVDs, Spaced DVDs, bunch of music CDs which I haven’t listened to yet, bunch of books inlcuding Terry Pratchett, plus the compulsary fleecy PJs and smelly stuff. Oh, and some chocolate :slight_smile:

Yo-

Found S_S under the tree covered in about two dozen exotic thongs-

Then I woke up-

You need better dreams. Mine was finding S_S under the tree wearing nothing but a smile!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :flower: :cool: :clap: :iagree: :smiley: :bow:

Funny you should say that. I already have my eye on a pair. :wink:

Yo Rob-

Only 'cause y’all can score some better-primo smoke-eh!

This year I got a new computer:

DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E6400, 2133 MHz
NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS (256 MB)
Asus P5VD2-MX
2048 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
Windows XP professional with Service pack 2
1x 320GB SATA2 HDD
BENQ DVD DC DW1670

A Samsung E900

Sweets, £150, vouchers, clothes & Sky multiroom.

I got flu

I got a couple of pot plants and a bottle of vodka

That’s why I get me a flu shot :slight_smile:

My old flame.

Sounds interesting. :stuck_out_tongue:
I got a BenQ 1655, a new belt to fit around my fat belly, some shoes and the first and second seasons of “Miami Vice” on DVD.
My wife got the real good stuff. I think Santa put her name on some of my presents by mistake. She got a new 20" iMac, a new printer and a new scanner and all those girly things women usualy get! :sad: :bigsmile:
Oh yea, I got “Primus :Hallucino-Genetics Live 2004” DVD. :slight_smile:

Was she pleased with it? :bigsmile:

Yea. :sad:
I was kinda hoping she wouldn’t be so I didn’t have to set it up! :bigsmile:

LOOOOOL!!! :bigsmile:

Funny how people’s minds change once they actually have the gift in front of them :bigsmile:

Re: the girly stuff…why the tears, what use would you have had for it? :wink:

I like to play “dress up” now and then! :eek: :stuck_out_tongue: