What diane has been up to

vbimport

OK my youngest son fin school but was acecpted to study at Rhodes university BUT dident get fin aid so I lost the R1,800 deposit ( just want to know how much they score from all the other people)

So now he has gone to CapeTown to stay with his Big Brother
FIRST Time in 31Years I am Alone :p:clap:

I am not Board so much to do a few examples what I have been up to …

and lots more to do :flower:

my Biggest job was taking the Kitchen door of by myself and cleaning the stove .
found tips on the internet if you soak rims in Amonia in Ziplock bags for over a day grime floats of ( true )

That is some difference, wtg Diane7.

Lots of work. Looks very good now.

Yep, you could eat your dinner off that now! :wink: :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[I][B]Dont have to cook Dinner with no Kids around [/B][/I]…Still working on that Pot … also touched a few places where the enamal was chipped with Tippex .
Tea towels only for Show AND me to dry stuff .Fam normaly use them to wipe up Spills even on floor :frowning:

My next mission is to paint coubords white
But my fam just gave me 500 slides from my late Dad ( have to build a light box )
my Cabin slide projector croaked

So, what do you do in your spare time?

Glad to hear you’re enjoying the peace & quiet. :flower:

The light box is a good idea. Projecting slides always damages them and significantly reduces their longevity. Do you know anyone with a slide scanner?

[QUOTE=Ibex;2770582]Glad to hear you’re enjoying the peace & quiet. :flower:

The light box is a good idea. Projecting slides always damages them and significantly reduces their longevity. Do you know anyone with a slide scanner?[/QUOTE]

I have a Canoscan 88000f
a light box is to see what me wants to scann as they all mixed up …

As now 1 of my Sons has gone back to varsity I have 2 months of Freedom ,
And all my Money is for me ( spend it all before Mom can you help …)
Last month was a 3TIG HD
Now a kitchen chair ( barstool )

[I]edit the hd is on 3 months budget [/I]

Very cool.

[QUOTE=diane7;2770533][I][B]Dont have to cook Dinner with no Kids around [/B][/I]…[B]Still working on that Pot [/B]… also touched a few places where the enamal was chipped with Tippex .
Tea towels only for Show AND me to dry stuff .Fam normaly use them to wipe up Spills even on floor :frowning:

My next mission is to paint coubords white
But my fam just gave me 500 slides from my late Dad ( have to build a light box )
my Cabin slide projector croaked[/QUOTE]

Posted by Diane
Still working on that Pot
Just as long as you dont smoke it. LOL, and by the way way are you busy on Thursdays I need someone that can clean like you. LOL:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: