What degree do you have?

Congrats and good luck vdk_au!

I agree with brantdk, never late to learn.

i’m just worried bout whether if i’ll like it or not…ppl were like saying u need to think logically…but i’m not sure if i can…and i wasn’t too sure if like programming…when we did it at schooll…oh well…

So why did you wanna do this course than? :confused:

So why did you wanna do this course than?

well…that was like the only course i had interest in…i wasn’t really into you medicine/business and that stuff…oh well…maybe i’ll like it…

maybe you don’t

maybe you don’t

hey!..don’t say that…u’ll make me feel worse…well i don’t really know at the moment…when i was doin the IT subject last yr in high school i did pretty good in it, but i didn’t really enjoy it…well i kinda enjoyed maths better…but yea…i don’t know…i’m kinda worried.but i just hope it’ll go well

You could always get a job at McDonalds.

Was thinking the same… (also because I answered a similar question in a previous thread…about education level) :wink:

damn…da_taxman, i thought u were goin to say something about my comment… :bigsmile: …well i guess your a “taxman” so u’ve got nuthin to say…

Maybe nothing to say … but he can ban hides

No more -10 degree here! (Celcius.)

can i speak for him???

hee hee…first its WHAT…not wot… we already told you that in chat…your don’t learn fast…maybe programming isn’t for you … :iagree: hee hee and as for my degree…
i have a MSCS but i was thinking of enrolling this fall in the doctoral program…
had you been listening last night you would have known this…

I have a degree in Nuttisum :smiley:
seriously thou i dont have degree but i trained to become a nurse, although im not one now lol

BSEE, am currently busy raising 14 yr old daughter.
tulsa

Away to get book for my MCSE (home study) hope i’ll pass the exams !

hee hee…first its WHAT…not wot… we already told you that in chat…your don’t learn fast…maybe programming isn’t for you … hee hee and as for my degree… i have a MSCS but i was thinking of enrolling this fall in the doctoral program… had you been listening last night you would have known this…

yea…thanks for the reply…but yea…i’m always unsure…when i had to select my preferences, i didn’t really have any interests in anything…but then this course kinda came into mind…but yea…i have doubts again…grrrr…but i guess i gotta go with the flow

PhD Psych.
MA Education
MBA Finance

BUT, I teach Kindergarten for free.