Hi, newbie here.
I’ve always thought burners were all about speed, but from reading here and seeing some scans I’ve come to learn that quality also matters.
- So, how do you rate a quality burn?
- Is it looking at the quality score using the Nero test? What’s a good score?
- I notice the quality score is normally rated using 4x, why not 8x or 16x?
- Is KProbe a better tool to use to assess quality?
- For the same disc, is it possible to get a different Nero quality score if you use a different drive to read it?