What can I do with DvdReMake (Pro)?

vbimport

Here is the collection of various links that describe what DvdReMake (and its more powerfull brother DvdReMake Pro) can do.

In brief DvdReMake is the tool to make high quality customized DVD backups. Idea is very simple: the more crap is removed from the disk before compressing it to fit DVD5 the higher quality of the backup DVD you will get.

What can be removed from a typical DVD?..

… A lot! Trailers, extras, studio logos, credits, commercials in recorded DVDs, angles/menus/audio/subpictures in languages you don’t even know, button links to removed portions of the disk, etc …

Here is the guide that describes some of it: http://www.dimadsoft.com/dvdremake/ud_dg_01.php

It is also possible to split a DVD in any way with the program. Actually, you don’t split a disk with DvdReMake - just have what you like on your disk (movie or extra, or even part of this and part of that) with the original menu by simply removing what you don’t want to see on the disk.

Among the “creative” features of the DvdReMake is the ability to
merge two complete DVDs preserving menus.

Best of all no knowledge of DVD internals is required from a user to effectively use DvdReMake. On other side if you do want to get into DVD guts then you will be able to do pretty much anything with your disks using DvdReMake Pro:

[ul]
[li]Put up to 4 DVDs together preserving original menus;
[/li][li]Replace menu background with still;
[/li][li]Move and insert new chapters on an existing dvd;
[/li][li]Edit VM commands (all commands and valid combinations are supported);
[/li][li]Edit and create new TitleSets, Titles, Chapters, ProgramChains, Programs;
[/li][li]Delete TitleSets, Titles, Chapters, ProgramChains, Programs;
[/li]Move TitleSets, ProgramChains, commands within the disk or between different DVDs;
[li]Find DVD navigation errors;
[/li][li]Reorder menu buttons;
[/li][li]…
[/li][/ul]

More info about DvdReMake Pro canbe found in the user manual: http://www.dimadsoft.com/dvdremakepro/info.php

I remember when I first started using it there were some issues with running the output of DVDReMakePro through DVD Rebuilder. As I only use it for removing the copyright warnings I just using Rebuilder first and then DVDReMakePro for post-processing. Did these issues ever get resolved?

Yes, there were some issues with preprocessed disks in RB (not only with DvdReMake). Looks like jdobbs has improved RB since then:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=608793#post608793

:bow: I am looking for some software that will allow me to export desired segments from a dvd, to my hard disk, so I can bring them in and include them in some of my outdoor home movies… Is remake capable of this or can it only customize the existing disk? Smiles and Bows …
dagnes

You can create a new DVD from bits and pieces of other disks.

[QUOTE=Spammer Allbestmessages;2235102]It is also possible to spam and get banned[/QUOTE]:iagree:
… und Tschüss. :cop: