What Burner Should I Get!

Im looking at upgrading from my crappy Samsung TS-522U.

I spent hours looking over a few reviews but have failed to find the perfect cheap drive. Below is a list of drives that I am looking into and issues that I have with purchasing them. Also I want to get dual burners so that I can burn 2 dvds or cds at once. Will I have any problems with this?

Asus - DRW-1814BLT - looks great but heard it doesn’t have quality scan, but cd pirate said it does. Reads are a little slower than I would like.

Pioneer DVR-112D - Looks good with quality but I want quality scan. Also heard that you need to flash it to get bitsetting.

Lite-On LH-20A1H - Speed demon reader and writer but concerned about quality and noise

Havnt checked every drive out but here is what is also in my price range.

LiteOn LH-18A1P
Samsung SH-S182D
Samsung SH-S182F
LiteOn LH-20A1S
Asustek DRW-1608P3
LG GSA-H44N
BTC DRW-2016IM
Sony AWG170AB2
BENQ DW1680
Pioneer DVR-212
LiteOn LH-20A1H
LG GSA-H42N
LiteOn SOHW-1635S
LG GSA-H62N
LG GSA-H22N
Pioneer DVR-111 - heard that this is way better than a 112
Benq DW1810

Any Recommendations welcome!!!

I have a LH-201AH LL0C and 832s vsom unit and they don’t seem to produce the noise some are saying on the 20A1H unit. I know some people have Sata unit but I think that is best served on HDD rather then cd/dvd burners. I haven’t had much problem with my LH unit other then having to update the firmware. Also the booktyping is something to consider when your buying the drive as well I downloaded the booktyping software to make sure my LH unit was set to -ROM on +R or +R DL media to make it compatible with standalone players. But also consider the warranty of the unit as well if it decides to fail on you.

Thanks for that. I am really interested in getting 2 asus DRW-1814BLT drives but need two know if I can burn 2 discs at the same time via nero 7 essentials.

anyone have this drive?