What are your worst habits?

vbimport

We have the “What are you good at?” thread, so I thought it was time for the opposite end of the scale.

Come on, spill the gory details…picking your nose, chewing your toenails?

:bigsmile:

i think you’d have to ask my ex that one, as you’d get the right answer :iagree: , but i’d say i clean too much,[B] not[/B].

:bigsmile: hehehe

Post too much in the forum :frowning:

LOL - You learn something new everyday on CDFreaks - :slight_smile:

I have the bad habit of acting stupid in the mirror when no ones around. There, i admitted it. But most every other guy on here does the same. Comeon, you know you do:)

[B]Arachne[/B]…

I pick my nose when im alone in my car at a traffic light :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I talk to much.
I buy to many pairs of shoes.

Well yes your female but we’re curious about the special ones that not all females have ;PP

:stuck_out_tongue:

Shoe fetish :stuck_out_tongue:

kipper fetish :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Dee, you’re a girl aren’t you. A girl can’t have too many shoes (or so my wife tells me) and all girls talk on and on and on and on…

I’m sure I have many bad habits but I daren’t ask her cos it’ll just end in us argueing :eek:

I knew at least one person was gonna mention the fact that Dee’s a girl after she posted that :stuck_out_tongue:

Talking too much is definitely one of my worst habits, too. :iagree:

You should talk lesser and post more :stuck_out_tongue:

I post more than enough already, thankyou :bigsmile:

cough talking about women bad habits… cough :stuck_out_tongue:

this will give me a kipper slap… :doh:

@ the scales pic - ain’t that the truth :sad:

Ok, if i let one go, the dog always gets the blame if it smells. :stuck_out_tongue:

Only if they are made of leather :wink:

What about Jimmy Choo’s, my wife loves 'em, but they are bad for my bank balance :frowning:

well seeing as you said WORST I dig for gold in my schnoz :confused: LOL