What are you wearing?

vbimport

This poll is not inspired by homoerotic fancies. I just wanted to have a poll that could be answered instantly and without any thinking to strain our www-addled minds.

w00t commando

Originally posted by DryBaboon
This poll is not inspired by homoerotic fancies. I just wanted to have a poll that could be answered instantly and without any thinking to strain our www-addled minds.

Sure… pr0n ain’t cuttin’ it for you huh?:bigsmile: It’s all about the boxer man. It’s a bit chilly here, but I’ll be in commando season in a month.

Note: Commando = Naked.

Boxer Briefs = very very feminine.

What the heck is Commando? And why is there no option for being completely nude? :slight_smile:

this poll sounds something like those aol chat rooms. as long as it doesnt boil down to the “a/s/l” (age/sex/location) thing, i think well be ok. and uh…why ask what were wearing…when it seems the objective of the poll is at whether or not the person is wearing underwear and if so, what kind?

p.s. might have wanted to consider boxer briefs. for those people wishing to reap the benefits of both worlds.

ick boxer breifs.

I prefer the whites some days, boxers others. Its all about variety.

I only wear strings with tiger print… GRRRRRRRRRAWWWLLL :o

Man, I just knew somebody’s a Ron Jeremy wannabe in this forum. “Points up”:bigsmile:

Hey watch the Ron Jeremy reference, before I had my hair cut on a regular basis, my roommate and father used to say I looked like him. Im not wearing underwear… But usaully wear mens briefs.

But what made you ask what type of underwear?? Some people like to wear all kinds of underwear… I have a pair of under that have amoebas on them…

Originally posted by DryBaboon

Sweat pants and hooded top. And I am still cold.

WTF? Am I the only one wearing womens underwear? :bigsmile:
:wink:

Suit and tie on working days, CD Freaks T-shirt in the Bar in Switzerland this weekend and business casual (best I can describe it) in my spare time…