What are these verbatim photo dvd+r?

vbimport

i just bought a whole pack of these because the store ran out of normal verbatims.

http://www.verbatim.com/products/detail.cfm?product_id=C10EFF1F-1143-3415-5FEE4D6B9B5164DE&cat_id=7CA8481A-AA65-482E-991CD8C4156EA2D3

can i use them for data like a dvd+r? are they the same?

thanks!

Its just a marketing ploy. They are the same as the regular ones. Use them for whatever you want.

Yeah it’s the same thing some companies did w/ “Music CD-Rs” just marketing as Kerry56 said.

[QUOTE=tubebar;2559774]Yeah it’s the same thing some companies did w/ “Music CD-Rs” just marketing as Kerry56 said.[/QUOTE]
No, Music CD-R’s are coded and indicate that a royalty has been paid - quoting from the RIAA website, re copyrighted music: [I]It’s also okay to copy music onto special Audio CD-R’s, mini-discs, and digital tapes (because royalties have been paid on them) – but, again, not for commercial purposes.[/I]

Home audio CD recorders require music CD-R’s and will not work with regular ones.

[QUOTE=afecu;2560038]No, Music CD-R’s are coded and indicate that a royalty has been paid - quoting from the RIAA website, re copyrighted music: [I]It’s also okay to copy music onto special Audio CD-R’s, mini-discs, and digital tapes (because royalties have been paid on them) – but, again, not for commercial purposes.[/I]

Home audio CD recorders require music CD-R’s and will not work with regular ones.[/QUOTE]

:iagree:
and it comes with

thanks for the help!

[QUOTE=afecu;2560038]No, Music CD-R’s are coded and indicate that a royalty has been paid - quoting from the RIAA website, re copyrighted music: [I]It’s also okay to copy music onto special Audio CD-R’s, mini-discs, and digital tapes (because royalties have been paid on them) – but, again, not for commercial purposes.[/I]

Home audio CD recorders require music CD-R’s and will not work with regular ones.[/QUOTE]

Interetsing, didn’t even know that. Thanks for the info :slight_smile: