What are the red and white jacks for?



I have a LG CD buner. At the back of it is two jacks. One red and one white.
Would that be for plugging in an outside player so I can copy from? Would I be able to plug in my record turntable and copy my old albums? If so could you please give me an idea how to do this. Thank you


Which burner is it? They are probaby audio in/outs. Your computer should have a line in jack which you can plug your turntable into then record you albums onto the hard drive.


It would be cool if you could show me a picture of these jacks. I’m wondering exactly where they are on the chassis of the burner and what kind of jacks they are.