What are PlexTools?

Ok I just read the FAQ, and I think I know the answer to my own question that is " if you have to ask you shouldn’t use it"

what are or is Plextor tools?

I just use nero rather then all the other stuff that came with my amarican verison of the drive. I know it doesn’t come with it but had to ask…

Hi jarryjayo,

Plextools is a suite of utilities that allows you to manage your plextor drives; but it is not only a control program: it allows you to perform common tasks like copying CDs and DVDs, erasing CD-RWs, digital audio extraction, and more.

If you have to make an audio or data CD from scratch, I suggest you to use a burning program like Nero or Feurio!; however, Plextools is very good for dealing with copy protected CDs and for digital audio extraction (DAE). In particular, it is probably the best program for DAE. Of course, it can take advantage of the fact that it only works for plextor drives, and therefore it is optimized for them.

Regards,

ET

Originally posted by jarryjayo

Originally posted by jarryjayo

PlexTools Professional

This in-house written utility has proven to be stable, precise and useful.
It offers high quality audio and multimedia capabilities and advanced control of several powerful features of Plextor drives.
The distinctive design allows ease of use for newcomers without compromising on the powerful features that experienced burners demand.

Eltranquil, is plextools better at DAE than EAC?

Originally posted by DrK

plextools better at DAE than EAC?
Sorry for answering your question not being eltranquil, but the answer is “yes”.

Originally posted by DrK

is plextools better at DAE than EAC?
Here you are :

plextools questions

DAE Error Recovery

@BoSkin,

I am honoured of that! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Cheers,

ET.

Originally posted by BoSkin
Sorry for answering your question not being eltranquil

Much obliged BoSkin.