What are errors jitter, PIE, PI-PO, C1C2?

vbimport

errors jitter, PIE, PI-PO, C1C2 on dvd discs burned can delete the files burned this dvd?

You’ve opened this same thread (and all your others) on DigitalFAQ, VideoHELP, one of the Win7 Forums, and how many others? You get answers from those places but refuse to believe any of them.

Or do you think LordSmurf will retype all of his past answers here?

Since you don’t believe answers in those dozens of other threads, why will you believe answers here?

I only delete the PIE off of discs if it’s apple ,pumpkin, or cherry.

[QUOTE=gamer1987;2704735]errors jitter, PIE, PI-PO, C1C2 on dvd discs burned can delete the files burned this dvd?[/QUOTE]All your base are belong to us!

I got no answer on other forums, I got there were explanations about these errors but did not say whether the files will be deleted from my DVDs if they have errors jitter, PIE, PI-PO and C1C2 why I ask for help from those who understand this subject in this forum

High error counts and jitter may make your discs unreadable. That’s not exactly deleting files, but you lose data either way.

1 I do not know what are errors jitter, PIE, PI-PO and C1C2 so wanted to know if all these errors on a disk will delete any files burned on DVD

2 the only thing I know is to burn all DVD discs I made a ScanDisc Nero DiscSpeed ​​and no found error 100% good but I think ScanDisc does not test for jitter, PIE, PI-PO and C1C2

1 I do not know what are errors jitter, PIE, PI-PO and C1C2 so wanted to know if all these errors on a disk will delete any files burned on DVD

2 the only thing I know is to burn all DVD discs I made a ScanDisc Nero DiscSpeed ​​and no found error 100% good but I think ScanDisc does not test for jitter, PIE, PI-PO and C1C2

I made my best attempt to answer your question #1 already. Your question makes faulty assumptions which makes it hard to answer exactly.

I do not know what are errors jitter, PIE, PI-PO and C1C2 so wanted to know if all these errors on a disk will delete any files burned on DVD?

[QUOTE=gamer1987;2705279]I do not know what are errors jitter, PIE, PI-PO and C1C2 so wanted to know if all these errors on a disk[B] will delete any files burned on DVD?[/B][/QUOTE]

No. They will not.

I advise you to search for more information on what C1/C2, PIE/PIF, etc are.

Because of what happened over in this thread… http://club.myce.com/f33/questions-dvd-media-333783/

…I’m gonna lock this thread down, too. thread closed.