What application do you use to slip Vista SP1 and SP2?

I wish to ask which program is used by forum readers to slip Vista with SP1 and SP2?

I find much online about slip of Vista with SP1 but not yet so much about SP2 slipping.

Thank you

Try looking at vLite. (I don’t use Vista myself)

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2414200]Try looking at vLite. (I don’t use Vista myself)[/QUOTE]

Thank you for reply

I will look there. I hope someone has slipped SP2 onto Vista so they can explain the process and I can learn that. If you see more information on slip of SP2 for Vista post here please.

Thank you

If you Google & type in these words, “how to slipstream vista sp2”, like I just did, you will get a lot of hits to research. I even saw one on how to do it with vlite.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2414261]If you Google & type in these words, “how to slipstream vista sp2”, like I just did, you will get a lot of hits to research. I even saw one on how to do it with vlite.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for reply

I am searching the google site for those words. I would ask if you would please include link to the particular vlite successful slipping of SP2 so I am sure of finding the same instructions you refer to.

Thank you

In the Google search bar, type “How to Slipstream Vista SP2”.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=127046

[QUOTE=beef barley;2414379]In the Google search bar, type “How to Slipstream Vista SP2”.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=127046[/QUOTE]

Thank you for reply

Link content discusses not successful procedures. SP1 can be slipped with third party program but not SP2 yet in any of the links I tried. Two programs do SP1 but not updated for SP2 as vLite and Vista Update Integrator. With Windows 7 soon out it may be left as the unfinished request for the feature update to slip SP2 on Vista.

Maybe it’s like XP & SP3, most will slip XP/SP2 & then install SP3.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2414395]Maybe it’s like XP & SP3, most will slip XP/SP2 & then install SP3.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for reply

XP is working well with slipping. I can do SP2 and SP3 easily with RyanVM application. Vista is not as easy to do with SP2. So I seek help in making a proper slip with Vista SP2. If some readers find helpful procedure for SP2 with Vista I would welcome the commentary.

Thank you