What am I doing wrong?

vbimport

Before I had Nero Vision I would see the movie and all the files that came with it (i.e. read me’s, passwords, etc) now that I’ve got Vision, when I open the containing folder all I see is the movie and when I burn the file to a disc, all of my DVD players display a error message. (VL Player has no problem playing the file after downloading)

I believe Vision is combining everything into the movie file because when I put the disc in my XBox 360 after it reads the disc, it labels it as mixed media.

Does anyone know what’s going on? I’m new to the game and this is getting very frustrating!!!

Ps: Oh yeah, sorry if this is not in the right section; kinda new here.

PPS: Nice Forum!

[QUOTE=Notamerican;1996676]Before I had Nero Vision [B]I would see the movie and all the files that came with it (i.e. read me’s, passwords, etc)[/B] now that I’ve got Vision, when I open the containing folder all I see is the movie and when I burn the file to a disc, all of my DVD players display a error message. (VL Player has no problem [B]playing the file after downloading[/B])

I believe Vision is combining everything into the movie file because when I put the disc in my XBox 360 after it reads the disc, it labels it as mixed media.

Does anyone know what’s going on? I’m new to the game and this is getting very frustrating!!!

Ps: Oh yeah, sorry if this is not in the right section; kinda new here.

PPS: Nice Forum![/QUOTE]

It doesnt sound like a legal movie and its downloaded too…
I would re-read the forum rules.

Welcome to cdfreaks anyway.

They are paid for. There are numerous sites where you can purchase full length movies. Take iTunes. I am not talking about torrents.

[QUOTE=Notamerican;1996695]They are paid for. There are numerous sites where you can purchase full length movies. Take iTunes. I am not talking about torrents.[/QUOTE]

They come with passwords? Since when???