What all do I need to burn ps2, xbox, and gamecube games?

Like, I have a burner. Im not sure if I need a dvd burner to be able to burn my ps2 games. But what programs do i need? I heard you need a mod chip. DO you need a dd burner to be able to burn ps2 games? or will a regular burner work too? Like what programs or files do i need? I read on this site I need cloneCD, CDRwin, fire burner (never heard of), and a gameshrak 2 (i can get). SO can anyone give me some info? I really dont know where to buy those gamecube cds at? i know which kind to buy but never seen them in store.

You can burn Gamecube games? On Mini-discs?

Originally posted by omego2
Like, I have a burner. Im not sure if I need a dvd burner to be able to burn my ps2 games. But what programs do i need? I heard you need a mod chip. DO you need a dd burner to be able to burn ps2 games? or will a regular burner work too? Like what programs or files do i need? I read on this site I need cloneCD, CDRwin, fire burner (never heard of), and a gameshrak 2 (i can get). SO can anyone give me some info? I really dont know where to buy those gamecube cds at? i know which kind to buy but never seen them in store.

Yes you will a dvd burner to do PSX2 games(any PSX2 games that are CD based can be burnt with a normal CDRW using CloneCD etc)You can also do a DvdRip of a Dvd based PSX2 game(this invovles rip the game,removing files like the FMV movies to make it small enough to fit on a CD-R)

You will need a mod chip too.

Gamecube,you will need a Dvd Burner and Dvd Mini Disc.You can buy Dvd Mini Discs here:

http://www.cdmedia-dvd.com/shopping/cdmedia/dvdr.htm

As for Xbox,sorry can’t help ya,don’t know.

Hope that helps abit.

Later.

Heres what i know-
get gc games off of overnet (overnet.com)
this also works for ps2, xbox, ps1, and dc.
ok now step on over to shop4tech.com
buy some mini dvd-rs (expensive i know) and copy your downloaded games onto the mini dvdrs with a dvd burner. overnet also has a tool for you to rip your own games if you preffer that. as for xbox, do the same (download the game(s)) and goto shop4tech again and buy some regular sized dvd-rs. there should be something on overnet for burning games without a mod-chip (same with ps2) but i dont really no much about xbox or ps2. dont have them.

Originally posted by leif90
Heres what i know-
this also works for ps2, xbox, ps1, and dc.
ok now step on over to shop4tech.com
buy some mini dvd-rs (expensive i know) and copy your downloaded games onto the mini dvdrs with a dvd burner. overnet also has a tool for you to rip your own games if you preffer that. as for xbox, do the same (download the game(s)) and goto shop4tech again and buy some regular sized dvd-rs. there should be something on overnet for burning games without a mod-chip (same with ps2) but i dont really no much about xbox or ps2. dont have them.

Watch yourself…you need to read the forum rules. NO talk of downloading illegal games on this forum or ANYTHING else ILLEGAL!

[QUOTE=PaRaNoiD;292951]Yes you will a dvd burner to do PSX2 games(any PSX2 games that are CD based can be burnt with a normal CDRW using CloneCD etc)You can also do a DvdRip of a Dvd based PSX2 game(this invovles rip the game,removing files like the FMV movies to make it small enough to fit on a CD-R)

You will need a mod chip too.

Gamecube,you will need a Dvd Burner and Dvd Mini Disc.You can buy Dvd Mini Discs here:

http://www.cdmedia-dvd.com/shopping/cdmedia/dvdr.htm

As for Xbox,sorry can’t help ya,don’t know.

Hope that helps abit.

Later.[/QUOTE]

you can buy the mini dvd’s at walmart

[QUOTE=omego2;292915]L[B]ike, I have a burner. Im not sure if I need a dvd burner to be able to burn my ps2 games.[/B] But what programs do i need? I heard you need a mod chip. DO you need a dd burner to be able to burn ps2 games? or will a regular burner work too? Like what programs or files do i need? I read on this site I need cloneCD, CDRwin, fire burner (never heard of), and a gameshrak 2 (i can get). SO can anyone give me some info? I really dont know where to buy those gamecube cds at? i know which kind to buy but never seen them in store.[/QUOTE]

First you need a dvd drive to make backups to your harddisk.

@leif90, what would happen if we all denied following the forum rules like you?!?!

Heres what i know-

Just wondering why you guys are answering posts that were 4 & 5 years ago ? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Yeah, right. Good point, jimbo. :flower:

No one closed the thread?

I can tell you about the xbox part… you will need very powerful decrypting algorithyms in order to burn xbox games.Microsoft doesn’t want the problems of like a dvd where you can just copy a dvd fairly easily.No they want to make it a bit harder.Or like you said you could get the mod chip.

jimbo the reason were responding to old threads is i guess it started with me when i found this thread on google and made a reply and like all threads do they jump to the front

anyway i have a couple questions

can copied gamecube games be played without a mod

to save money can they be copied to mini dvd-rw

[QUOTE=bluestreak711;1962518]jimbo the reason were responding to old threads is i guess it started with me when i found this thread on google and made a reply and like all threads do they jump to the front

anyway i have a couple questions

can copied gamecube games be played without a mod

[B]to save money can they be copied to mini dvd-rw[/B][/QUOTE]

Getting more and more in the wrong direction…rules.

[QUOTE=chef;1962656]Getting more and more in the wrong direction…rules.[/QUOTE]

ok just to be safe where can i get a second glance at the thread rules

[QUOTE=bluestreak711;1962750]ok just to be safe where can i get a second glance at the thread rules[/QUOTE]http://club.cdfreaks.com/f59/announcement-rules-forum-some-tips-guidelines.html

thank you mciahel

well i was wondering if i may ask and how to

make a backup of that disc that is included with the gameboy player

because if it gets lost or broke you have to buy the whole thing again

may i ask that question or would you prefer me to delete even this question?

and i was wondering before if mini dvd rw would work for that
because if you dont know what your doing you will have alot of cup holders and they are not as cheap as cdr’s

i will gladly delete this if necessary but what do you think of my question?
am i staying in the rules with that question?