What about slim jewel cases?

I’m in need of more slim jewel cases… and I can’t stand the thought of paying $25 or more for 100 slim jewel cases… I’m in the USA, and idealy I’d like to be able to buy some in a store for under 20 cents each…

My local Comp USA were selling their own brand slim jewel cases for $30 for 200 peices… This seemed like a good deal, untill I got them home and took them out of the box… About 80% of them were warped… and I’ll be darned if I’m going to put my DVDs in warped jewel boxes… So I took them back…

Now… Where can I get some flat slim jewel cases cheap? Do these things ever go on sale at the local retailers in the USA? I haven’t seen them on sale lately, and I’m not sure if they ever do… I can wait a few weeks for a sale if I have to.

On-line retailers don’t seem like a very good solution, since shipping charges can easily make their prices go up to pretty close to what I’d pay a local retailer…

So… please can anyone help me find some slim jewel cases at a good price?

Microcenter has them for $9.99 /100 for black
Sams Club they are around $12.99 /100 multi-color

It seams OfficeMax has their brand on sale every week (buy 1 get 1 free). They look like Belkins in an OfficeMax label. They are reg price $20 per hundred but if you catch a buy 1 get 1 free, they are about 10 cents a piece + tax. I bought some of these a while back and the quality was not that great but they were flat. None were warped.

staples has the fuji 100 pack colored (slim jewel cases) for $14.95. use the infamous $3.00 ink coupon too.

Thanks for the information… I looked at Sam’s Club on line, and found 100 memorex slim jewel cases for $12… and I can chooss the ‘local pickup’ option to avoid shipping… I don’t think my local store stocks these at this time…

I’ll check out Office Depot too.

I was in my local staples store just the other day, I looked around at jewel cases, but didn’t see any… I guess I’lll have to go back and look again… I don’t mind paying $0.16 cents a peice, perticularly if I can just walk in and buy when I need them…

Thanks again for your help. It seems one way or anohter, you guys have given me a solution to my problem.