What a BEAUTIFUL Day

The mailman just delivered my tax refund check and I just closed my short position on the Vonage IPO. Drinks on me in the CDFreaks Pub…
Now I have to go to Lowes and buy my wife one of those mission control BBQ’s. Buy natural gas futures…

I’m a happy pessimist. I expect and prepare for the worst and when it doesn’t happen I am pleasantly surprised. /.

Good news pipemanid, splash the cash !!!

My missus ‘demanded’ a gas barbie last year. I didn’t fancy one but now I must admit, they’re bloody marvellous !!!

Your missus must be related to mine… She wants one of those stainless steel behemoths capable of cooking a herd of cattle all at once. It’s nicer than our kitchen setup…

Women, can’t live with 'em, can’t make misogynistic generalizations without 'em. /.

LOL, I used to work with an old guy who once said to me about women ‘They all went to the same school lad!’ I didn’t know what he meant at the time but as the years have gone by, I know exactly what he meant :bigsmile:

It’s in the genes…or jeans.

They call it PMS because MadCow Disease was already taken. /.

Listen to you two…:bigsmile:

Yup…just like a couple of girls. :iagree:

My wife and I divorced over religious differences. I thought I was God and she didn’t. /.

I nearly said “mother hens” :bigsmile:

Tell us though Arachne, it’s true isn’t it, come on, own up :slight_smile:

Isn’t what true? :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL, you know, all you girls think the same, deep down :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Possibly, but then so do you guys :wink:

Obviously you aren’t married, because if you were you would realize that a married man isn’t allowed to think…providing they were properly trained.

…and I was totally like, you know, “whatever”

LOL! You guessed correctly. :bigsmile:

Edit: must be nice getting a tax refund cheque though - my ex is American, and I can remember him getting one for something like $300. Not bad, considering he hadn’t been employed long :slight_smile:

Haha, men do most of their thinking in their pants.

Our tax refund (both fed and state) came several weeks ago and mrs already allocated them for this summer vacation, camping, boys summer camps, etc.

Still was a beatiful day since I got some leftover for upgrading my PC. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do I detect a little hostility?

The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears this is true. /.

Nope, just an observation :slight_smile:

I didn’t think it was hostile, just honest. There’s even a joke about it, if I can pull it from my moth-eaten brain :bigsmile:

Hmm let me see…

If I’m at work I think outside my pants
If I’m at home with kids, I can’t think
After 10PM and passed kids bedtime, hmm…