We're looking for Moderators!

Recently we have added more DVD forums to Club CD Freaks and now we are looking for people that have sufficient knowlegde of DVD Hardware and/or Software to be moderator of these forums. We seek for the following people:

[ul]
[li] More then basic knowlegde of DVD related subjects
[/li][li] Not younger than 16
[/li][li] Good communications skills (polite)
[/li][li] At least 30 minutes time a day to spend
[/li][li] Doesn’t loose his temper easily
[/li][li] Known with CD Freaks and it’s members
[/li][/ul]

If you think you are suitable, then don’t hesitate and make a post below that tells us something about yourself, your experience and preferably links to answers you gave other people on this board.

Edit:

(Typo fixed, thanks to BoSkin :wink: )
another typo fixed thanks to Airhead :bigsmile:

Note that this is the one and only exception from the forum rule which says that moderator is not a job somecan can “apply” for. So please apply only for dvd-forum moderator.

Originally posted by DoMiN8ToR [edit]
(Typo fixed, thansk to BoSkin :wink: )
[/edit]

Good going! :slight_smile:
That must be a new word… (yeah I know I’m picky :))

Originally posted by DoMiN8ToR

[ul]
[li] More then basic knowlegde of DVD related subjects
[/li]> [li] Not younger than 16
[/li]> [li] Good communications skills (polite)
[/li]> [li] At least 30 minutes time a day to spend
[/li]> [li] Doesn’t loose his temper easily
[/li]> [li] Known with CD Freaks and it’s members
[/li]> [/ul]

Edit:

(Typo fixed, thanks to BoSkin :wink: )
another typo fixed thanks to Airhead :bigsmile:

Yet there still remain some dark areas unfixed :smiley:

then -> than
loose -> lose
it’s -> its
:cool: :wink:

It’s a bit awkward for me to say this now but I have just realized that I was made the moderator of this DVD Hardware forum. At first, I didn’t apply for this role because I was not very active in CD Freaks forums and because I didn’t think I have suffient knowledge about DVD hardware - there must be a lot of CD Freaks members who know more about and have had more experiences with DVD hardware. However, I got an email offer a few days ago about this and I accepted it. Maybe I was barely active enough to be noticed. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I’ll always try to do what I can.

I feel I’ve got to tell a bit about myself here as well.

I’m Kenny Shin, a South Korean male born in 1973. I read and write in English and Korean. I have posted at least 100K times on the net about various subjects from learning the English language to how LG (Lucky Goldstar) came to dominate the South Korean CD writer market and then the world’s. What else?

I’m not sure how this forum will develop into the future. I hope I can also contribute to the general enhancement of knowledge and experiences for the forum users.