Were can i download windows vista

were can i download windows vista how can i burn it on a cd to install

For what I know Only the beta version of Windows 7 is available for download. No version of Vista is available for download.

Take a look here, maybe you’ll find more detailed information :slight_smile:

my laptop is windows vista basic but a put xp on i want to go back to vista whit xp i don’t get wireless internet

For what I know, if you downgraded to XP, then the only way to get again Vista is to purchase a new license :frowning:

Are you sure that are not available drivers for XP? Ask to the vendor to solve this issue: they must give you a working computer, because you paid it good money :wink:

[QUOTE=latino81;2410194]my laptop is windows vista basic but a put xp on i want to go back to vista whit xp i don’t get wireless internet[/QUOTE]

Another thought: Did you not get a recovery disc (or even a proper Vista disc, as I received with my two Dell PCs) with your laptop when you bought it?

I replied to the original query and you two moved on. I’m getting too slow for this.

Do you still have the key for Windows Vista on the laptop somewhere? If so, you can probably request Vista recovery disks from the laptop manufacturer. You may not even need the key…don’t know with OEM installations.

Edit: Beaten again…this time by a fuzzy kitten. :slight_smile: I may as well hang it up.

no i don’t have the disc i like xp more but i can’t fined the driver for my wireless internet

Can you provide more details about the wireless hardware? Maybe someone can give you better solutions :slight_smile:

or if any of you no were a can download the xp in in English my is in Spanish

I’m afraid we cannot help with downloads of copyright protected material latino81. Its against the rules of the forum.

We are willing to help find drivers for your wireless, though they might not exist. It is one of the biggest problems downgrading from Vista to XP.

We would need to know the exact wireless hardware in the computer.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2410212]
We are willing to help find drivers for your wireless, though they might not exist. It is one of the biggest problems downgrading from Vista to XP.[/QUOTE]

Yup. When downgrading my step-dad’s laptop from Vista to XP, no wireless drivers could be found (he has a Toshiba Satellite-something lappy). So he’s on XP with no wireless, as all the drivers Toshiba had were for Vista.

Very late edit: NOTE: under XP the drivers refused to run (after a seemingly successful install of them), no matter what I tried. So Vista drivers were actually tried under XP before giving up on them. :wink:

But it’s worth a shot if the OP can tell us the make and model number of the laptop. :wink:

is a toshiba satellite A135-s2256

there are a few hits from google which look promising
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=toshiba+satellite+A135+s2256+wireless+card+xp

thanks to all

Sorry we have been wasting you time. :sad:

But if you’d visited Toshiba support page for sure you should got the answers without wasting our time, mentioning the make, model and type of your lappy in 10+ post. :flower:

It’s not in spanish but all windoze drivers as are in inter-language (international, ie. english) anyway.
http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/support/downloads/driver_wifi_intel_v11.1.0.86_os2007146a.exe

Note, Wi-fi drivers are not OS indipendable when on windoze NT OS’s.

i download the driver wifi intel and i still don’t have wireless internet