Well known Plextools error "Source disk"

Hi, this plextools error “source disk too large” is driving me mad…
Sometimes ago I encountered it when I tried to burn a .pxi image file created with Plextools itself… I learned here at the forum that I had to disable the “Hide CD-R media” in CloneCD VirtualCloneDrive… I did so, and the error disappeared.
Now some time has passed… I installed Alcohol 120% and Daemon Tools, and yesterday I found the error again (I use PlexTools for CD-burning only when I have to backup CDS-200 protected audio CDs…) I guessed that the problem was related to some ‘hide cd-r media’ option in some of those emulation softwares…
In Alcohol, I disabled the corresponding option, in Daemon Tools I don’t know if there is some issue with PlexTools…
I also tried to disable the three fake SCSI drivers created by CloneCD, Alcohol and Daemon Tools… No success…
I physicallly uninstalled all three programs… no success.
I don’t know what else I can do… is there some other software conflicting with PlexTools?
I have CloneDVD installed, but i don’t think it is a problem…
Any hint? Thanks for reading, anyway

ET

P.S. My PC is running
Windows 2000 SP4. If you need other
hardware/software infos, just ask…

I am an idiot. I just reversed the meaning of ‘red’ and ‘green’ icon in CloneCD taskbar… I was activating ‘hide cdr media’ thinking that I was doing the opposite.
Mah…

ET