Welcome to Wondershare Software

vbimport

First of all I’d like to welcome our members to Myce’s latest forum covering and supporting Wondershare Software.

Wondershare is a name that you may be familiar with as they produce an extremely comprehensive software catalogue with ranges of programs covering Video & DVD, Digital Photo Tools, Data Recovery, System Maintenance, Mobile & Portable Devices, and PDF conversion tools, which we feel will be of interest to our members.

Don’t take my word for it though and check out their extensive range of software here which caters for Windows, Mac, and portable device operating systems.

Finally I’d like to ask you all to please join us in welcoming our newest company Wondershare to Myce and a warm welcome from me to our new Company Moderator WS_Christine. :flower:

Wombler

They have indeed a very crompehensive catalogue…:iagree:
And over the past years,there were quite some promotions and giveaways of their software ,which many of those I played around with.
For me personally,Wondershare’s most interesting programs are PDFEditor (with ocr plugin),which I have a paid version for,and Liveboot 2012.
I would LOVE to see an actual updated version for the latter…:bow:

Don’t worry everyone will get a chance to chat with them right here at Myce.com. Tell what you would like to see , ask questions about their software and much much more. I am personally looking forward to all their great offerings.:flower::flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2724467]Tell what you would like to see , ask questions about their software [/QUOTE]

See my previous post…:bigsmile:
I would like to see an updated version of Wondershare’s EXCELLENT Liveboot rescue disc…:bow::bow:
Bootable usb support,win 8.1 support…included malwarescanners with network support who can download updated definitions…Liveboot 2012,while it’s an undispensible part of my rescue toolkit,can still be subject for improvement…:iagree:

Wondershare has some very good programs welcome to Myce.:flower:

Hello everyone, this is Christine Smith from Wondershare. Sorry to reply so late, I just back from the Holiday, hope we can offer more giveaway/promotions and great news to you guys. Enjoy :slight_smile:

BTW, thanks so much for starting this welcome thread, Wombler:clap:

Welcome to the best forum on the net Christine :flower:

Hope you enjoy your stay here as much as we do :smiley:

[QUOTE=WS_Christine;2724719]Hello everyone, this is Christine Smith from Wondershare. Sorry to reply so late, I just back from the Holiday, hope we can offer more giveaway/promotions and great news to you guys. Enjoy :slight_smile:

BTW, thanks so much for starting this welcome thread, Wombler:clap:[/QUOTE]

My pleasure Christine and if you ever have any queries Alan and I will be more than glad to assist.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=roadworker;2724485]See my previous post…:bigsmile:
I would like to see an updated version of Wondershare’s EXCELLENT Liveboot rescue disc…:bow::bow:
Bootable usb support,win 8.1 support…included malwarescanners with network support who can download updated definitions…Liveboot 2012,while it’s an undispensible part of my rescue toolkit,can still be subject for improvement…:iagree:[/QUOTE]
Hi Roadworker, there is no update plans for the Liveboot 2012 currently, sorry to let you down, but we will keep updated if there is any news. :smiley: