Welcome to SothinkMedia!

vbimport

It’s been a while since I’ve introduced a new forum here at Myce and it therefore gives me great pleasure to welcome SothinkMedia to their new forum.

SothinkMedia produces a wide range of movie copying and processing software which includes Sothink DVD Copy, Blu-ray Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Ripper, DVD Creator, Blu-ray Creator, Video Converter, and Blu-ray to DVD Converter.

If you’d like to check out their full product range you’ll find further details at their website here and their company representative will be here soon to answer any of your queries or respond to any suggestions or comments you may have.

So please join me in welcoming them to their new forum and I hope you all enjoy discussing their products here at Myce.

Wombler

Wow Wombler, I just looked it over, look great but remember this one needs a decrypter. Its a great program. And it does work with a variety of decrypters.

I already downloaded and installed it and it does need a decrypter and it looks mighty familar…Chuckle …Chuckle…:D:D

Cool, I notice they have a freeware as well, Sothink Free Movie DVD maker.

Since I was almost fooled, I checked a little and sure enough, I have worked with their other division’s SWF Decompiler some years back.

Welcome SothinkMedia :flower:

Does seem to look familiar…

Hardly do any disc backups anymore…and for now the tools in my toolbox seem to fill the bill…still might just take these programs for a test spin…just to Monkey Around with it…LOL

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2776000]Does seem to look familiar…

Hardly do any disc backups anymore…and for now the tools in my toolbox seem to fill the bill…still might just take these programs for a test spin…just to Monkey Around with it…LOL[/QUOTE]

Well TBH you never know what you find with these sorts of things so it never does any harm having a look.

There’s always the chance you find something better.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Welcome aboard SothinkMedia

Please also welcome Vina_J from SoThink Media Support.:flower:

Hello everyone, I am very glad to be here on behalf of SothinkMedia Software team. Hope all of you like SothinkMedia Software.
All discussion, comments, suggestion and questions are welcomed, and I will provide in time support here.
Thank you Alan, Thank you all! :flower:

[QUOTE=Vina_J;2776188]Hello everyone, I am very glad to be here on behalf of SothinkMedia Software team. Hope all of you like SothinkMedia Software.
All discussion, comments, suggestion and questions are welcomed, and I will provide in time support here.
Thank you Alan, Thank you all! :flower:[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum Vina and if you’ve any queries Alan and I will be more than glad to advise. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]