Welcome TO New Gate Of Quality

vbimport

Dear Friends
As Falcon Technologies International Launched New Product Lines In 2015:

Falcon Media Sound
Falcon Media Vision
Falcon Media Classified
I Received My Order , Thats Really Amazing And Very Great Quality.

Falcon Media Vision DVD+R DL 2P MKM MID Written 4X Tested 5X

Falcon Media Vision DVD-R TTH02 Written 8X Tested 5X Really Great Suprising Quality With This Low Price

And Falcon Media Sound Lowest Price CD Made By Falcon , You Can Get Also FM Sound Gold Version For Digital Sound Archiving But So Pricy , Or You Can Get FM Pro CD I Think It Can Perform Better Than This Low Price CD

2P … wow.

[QUOTE=chef;2749976]2P … wow.[/QUOTE]
:clap: amazed by results? super low error rate

Good but how about some high quality DL BD-R discs? That’s my main interest in discs right now due to the massive storage capability.

Dual layer DVD is somewhat useless to me when it costs so much and holds about 3 times less than a single layer BD-R :wink:

[QUOTE=cd pirate;2750009]Good but how about some high quality DL BD-R discs? That’s my main interest in discs right now due to the massive storage capability.

Dual layer DVD is somewhat useless to me when it costs so much and holds about 3 times less than a single layer BD-R ;)[/QUOTE]

Dear Sir
FTI Only Produce SL BD UnfortunatelyAnd Thats The best SL BD In The Market With Lowest Error And Great For Archival

Now I don’t want to sound harsh and forgive me if I’m wrong, but do I sniff an insider? Free product advertising?

[QUOTE=terminalvelocd;2750030]Now I don’t want to sound harsh and forgive me if I’m wrong, but do I sniff an insider? Free product advertising?[/QUOTE]

beside warrior of mine :flower: you are most welcome my friend
no. just post the result :disagree: result will tell everything and i dont thing posting great result will be advertising for something. people has brain
only i like challenges

DVD+R DL 2P? Made by Falcon? :clap: :flower:

I have been waiting for a replacement for the older 2P Falcon 0670 media that came and went with inkjet printing and this looks to be it. I’ve been hoarding my 50+ discs I had left like a miser. :eek:

Dual-layer DVD projects can now have a choice, premium 2P recording side or the SmartGuard printing side. I only wish those two would merge somehow. But I do love the Smart White print look though. This is just in time for a large project of mine that is coming up. Perfect timing. Thanks Falcon.

BlankMedia.ca already has them in stock too.

What is with the Vision branding? Is Vision the top quality Falcon media now or just a side brand representing DVD media that has no barring on quality?
Does anyone know?

[QUOTE=dadasalam;2749979]:clap: amazed by results? super low error rate[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but 10 years too late for myself.

[QUOTE=chef;2751026]Yeah, but 10 years too late for myself.[/QUOTE]

So You Can Get SL BD.

I prefer BD-R/E TL these days. :wink:

[QUOTE=chef;2751028]I prefer BD-R/E TL these days. ;)[/QUOTE]
Wow Nice , What Brand Do You Use?

Verbatim mainly and some Sony (-RE). Panasonic & TDK is still too expensive here…

How Could An “IS” Disc Performs Good @ That Speed?
Falcon Media Pro Basic DVD+R DL Written 8X Tested 5X

Fm Pro Glossy Written By Pioneer 221 @ [B]20x[/B]
Tested 5x

I don’t like scanning discs using a Mediatek-based writer. They tend to be too forgiving. I use a combination of Plextor and BenQ scans.

[QUOTE=terminalvelocd;2754943]I don’t like scanning discs using a Mediatek-based writer. They tend to be too forgiving. I use a combination of Plextor and BenQ scans.[/QUOTE]
Dear Sir
Optiarc 5280s is NEC
But Pioneer That I Have Written With That is Mediatek
I Love To Have Plextor “7” Series Or Benq But Not Available In Our Region If You Can Help Me Find I Really Appreciate

Falcon Media Pro DVD-R Smart Guard @ 20X
Optidrive Nice Result Prove The Write Speed By Gray Color

I got a sample of these today courtesy of Ernie over at Blue Media Supply :bow:

Got some of these as a sample pack, posted in the wrong thread methinks.

EDIT: Fixed. Post now lives above this one. -Albert