Welcome to MyCE Forums

vbimport

Lets all welcome Ideal Software to our forums. They have been around a very long time and have a great product. The owner of the Software Company will be here to assist you in many ways. So lets give them a big welcome.:flower:

Moonlight79 should be posting her very soon, she is the owner of Ideal Software and I hope you will give her the same respect you give all our forum members. :wink: Thanks and enjoy a new software for our forums.

Just a brief intro from me as moderator of this and the various other Movie Copy Software forums.

A very warm welcome from me to all our members here and to the owner of Ideal DVD Software, Moonlight79. :flower:

I’ll be assisting our members here as usual and I’m looking forward to assisting Moonlight79 whenever required.

Those of you that want to try the various Ideal DVD Software programs can download them here and you may also find the guides here of some assistance.

So let’s have some interesting queries guys and I hope you find this new forum and Ideal DVD Software’s programs useful.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Can we have a link to what this is please? Welcome to MYCE.com Moonlight79.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2611726]Can we have a link to what this is please? Welcome to MYCE.com Moonlight79.[/QUOTE]
http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/support.htm

Thanks Alan1476, Wombler and DR.WHO .
I’m coming. :smiley:
I’ll do my best to assist the members here.
Wish the users all have a great joy with Ideal DVD Software.:wink:

Thankyou Moonlight79, I am sure when our member try your software with your free trial they will buy it, I really like it.:flower:

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2611737]Thanks Alan1476, Wombler and DR.WHO .
I’m coming. :smiley:
I’ll do my best to assist the members here.
Wish the users all have a great joy with Ideal DVD Software.;)[/QUOTE]

Great to see you here Moonlight79. :flower:

I haven’t had a chance yet to play with the software but it seems fairly impressive from what I’ve seen on the website.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2611825]Thankyou Moonlight79, I am sure when our member try your software with your free trial they will buy it, I really like it.:flower:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Alan. I’ll give a specil offer for the users here. May I just post the coupon code here or in other way?

[QUOTE=Wombler;2611839]Great to see you here Moonlight79. :flower:

I haven’t had a chance yet to play with the software but it seems fairly impressive from what I’ve seen on the website.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Don’t worry, I’ve just generated a free license for your team to interview via email. Alan will tell you soon.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2611850]Thanks, Alan. I’ll give a specil offer for the users here. May I just post the coupon code here or in other way?[/QUOTE]

Yes this is your forum, as long as you post it here, you can even start a new thread for coupons and updates.:wink:

Got it!:flower:

Greetings Moonlight79 :flower:

Welcome to the MyCE community :smiley:

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks,StormJumper.:bigsmile:

Just to update everyone Moonlight79 has now been made the official company moderator for this forum!

So congratulations Moonlight79 and welcome to your new role. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Congrats and Welcome, Moonlight79 :slight_smile:

Thanks to Wombler and Arachne. :flower: