Welcome to MyCE Forums

vbimport

I want everyone here to welcome DVD_Magic Copy and Ripper to our forum. Its been a very long time coming but they have shown me a great program and I wanted to share it with all our members. Lets give Magic_DVD Copy and Ripper a welcome.;):flower:

http://www.magicdvdripper.com/support.htm

Just a short intro from myself, as moderator for all the various Movie Copy Software forums I’d like to welcome our members and in particular the support staff from Magic DVD to our new forum. :flower:

For those of you that haven’t tried this software yet or are wondering what all the fuss is about you can download it here.

You may also find the guides here useful for initial queries.

I’ll be here to assist the members as usual and the new Magic DVD rep whenever required and I’m looking forward to reading some interesting new posts guys! :wink: :flower:

So please give a warm MyCE welcome to the Magic DVD rep and feel free to ask as many questions here as you like.

[B]Wombler[/B]

The support staff forum DVD_Magic should be posting here regularly with answers to your questions. I hope you enjoy these programs as they are not new to to the DVD Copy world but they are new to our forums.

Hi, I am susan from magic_dvd_software, if you have any question or suggestion, tell us :clap:
And I will post updates and specail offer here. :flower:

Good to hear from you Susan and I hope this is the start of something that our members will find interesting and useful. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Greetings Susan :flower:

I contacted Magic DVD support last year about starting a forum here at MyCE :iagree:

It’s great to have you here :cool: I’ve been a long time user of your product, matter of fact I bought a lifetime registration before the policy was changed which I think is now available again according to the website :cool:

If any member needs help I will help when I can

[B]SJ[/B]

Good to know that you already have that SJ.

‘The more the merrier’ as they say. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Yeah it’s one program that has never let me down where others have, I really like the built-in profile editor in the ripper, and never have had any sync issues on any conversions I’ve done :cool:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2611937]Yeah it’s one program that has never let me down where others have, I really like the built-in profile editor in the ripper, and never have had any sync issues on any conversions I’ve done :cool:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]
Great to hear SJ, Susan and I are old friends, and we worked hard to get this forum up and running, come on over and post away.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2611944]Great to hear SJ, Susan and I are old friends, and we worked hard to get this forum up and running, [B]come on over and post away[/B].:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

:eek: Do you really wanting that kind of punishment, you know me when I get started :bigsmile:

On the serious side though it’s nice to have the Magic DVD products open this forum :clap: I have already converted several members from another product to their ripper program, mainly due to A/V sync related issues that never got fixed.