Welcome to Auntec Software

vbimport

I want all the Myce.com members to give a warm welcome to Auntec Software. Their primary software is a new software for Apple products, Iphones and etc. Its called iFonebox. http://www.ifonebox.com/ This is a new innovation in the Smartphone market especially for all Iphones including the new Iphone6 and 6 Plus.
We will have Official Tech Support. Her name is Dancy and she will be here to answer all your questions. This is a must have software anyone with an Apple Iphone. It is available in a Windows version and a Mac Version. Besides iFonebox Auntec makes a whole range of different types of software that we will be hosting here so please, give Auntec some attention, You wont be sorry.

Welcome to Myce Auntec

Lot’s of interest in Iphones here.

Welcome~:clap::clap:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2737042]I want all the Myce.com members to give a warm welcome to Auntec Software. Their primary software is a new software for Apple products, Iphones and etc. Its called iFonebox. http://www.ifonebox.com/ This is a new innovation in the Smartphone market especially for all Iphones including the new Iphone6 and 6 Plus.
We will have Official Tech Support. Her name is Dancy and she will be here to answer all your questions. This is a must have software anyone with an Apple Iphone. It is available in a Windows version and a Mac Version. Besides iFonebox Auntec makes a whole range of different types of software that we will be hosting here so please, give Auntec some attention, You wont be sorry.[/QUOTE]

Dear Alan
Thank you very much for your warm wecome and brief introdcution of ifonebox. I am happy to be here again. I believe we can help more people based on our good coopeartion.
For those who get to know Auntec for the first time, the introduction below can be of some help.

And they could learn more about iFonebox with below post:

[QUOTE=bean55;2737044]Welcome to Myce Auntec

Lot’s of interest in Iphones here.[/QUOTE]

Dear bean55
Thank you so much. Glad to share something about iPhone with you~~:flower:

[QUOTE=TDMore Software;2737075]Welcome~:clap::clap:[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much~~:flower:

Lets see if we can get the members some good information about iFonebox, maybe some screenshots Dancy? Great to see you back here.:flower:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2737114]Lets see if we can get the members some good information about iFonebox, maybe some screenshots Dancy? Great to see you back here.:flower:[/QUOTE]

Alan, I have post an article about how iFonebox could help Apple users to recover their lost data and showed some screenshot of the software

Any idea just let me know. Hope you and other members will like it.:cool: