Welcome to an updated Myce.com

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news Welcome to an updated Myce.com
[newsimage]http://static.ultrafastcdn.com//images_posts/2013/06/myce-new-header-95x65.png[/newsimage]

If you’re reading this, then we’ve succeeded in updating our Myce Content Management System.

Read the full article here:[http://www.myce.com/news/welcome-to-an-updated-myce-com-67596/](http://www.myce.com/news/welcome-to-an-updated-myce-com-67596/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

[B]Very nice[/B] . I was wondering why I could not log on this morning [B]Thanks[/B]

I like it, good luck with the updated forums. Err, don’t lose it in card game again!

And just a little nudge: there are a few known bugs being worked on, but if you run across anything that’s broken, please let us know!

Its really nice JW, I like it and so will everyone else. Its a very clean look and easy to navigate. A big upgrade. Thank you.:wink:

I like the lighter & brighter look.

Well done JW

Onwards and Upwards,

Regds, JR

I can’t seem to convince the myce.com that I’m logged on. Club.myce.com, however, seems to be cooperating quit nicely. But from there, I can’t see any of the cool new visual redesign. :sad:

Even after posting this, I can’t log on to the home page. This is the case with both Google Chrome and Firefox.

PS: I reported the same bug HERE (except the security token error), but the workaround I mentioned on the last post is failing, too. :frowning:

OK, it let me comment this time. Even let me edit it over in the Forum.

Er, no it didn’t. I edited over in the forum and my post disappeared from here.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2691194]Er, no it didn’t. I edited over in the forum and my post disappeared from here.[/QUOTE]
Plus it added a backslash!

Plus the index said 10 replies. I only see 7…

Thanks for the report guys, while it’s no good that it happens, it’s good that you report it, so we can fix it :wink: I’ll to post here when I work on it and when I hope it’s fixed and would appreciate if you will test again afterwards.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks again for taking the time to report!

@olyteddy, I can confirm the backslash bug, something to fix.

Something to fix! I can’t confirm the edit issue, the wrong amount of replies. There was a bug that was fixed last night, maybe it now works as expected?

@TSJ, sorry to hear that and we certainly need to fix your login issue. Where do you login? On the right top of the forum? And if you login there and go to the frontpage then you remain logged out? Can you confirm and give me the exact details of what you do, what the expected result is and what actually happens?

TSJ, I now have the exact same issue and Seán has it too. I had a long day today, it will be the first thing I do tomorrow. Apologies for the inconvenience!

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2691259]TSJ, I now have the exact same issue and Seán has it too. I had a long day today, it will be the first thing I do tomorrow. Apologies for the inconvenience![/QUOTE]

I wonder is this browser specific as I’m fine here with IE10?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2691264]I wonder is this browser specific as I’m fine here with IE10?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Same here with IE10, no issues what-so-ever.:wink:

Re: TJ’s issue: Still sitting pretty with Chrome 27 in OS X.

I’ve just checked here with Firefox 22 and unlike IE10, the login problem occurs here.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2691289]I’ve just checked here with Firefox 22 and unlike IE10, the login problem occurs here.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Just managed to trigger it in FF21 & 22. Logged in through the forum, went back to the home page, navigated to this topic directly from the home page (though I didn’t try to reply), then navigated to the reviews, which finally showed the bug.

Safari 6.0.5 and Opera 12.15 B1748 seem to be affected, too. :frowning: Still can’t make Chrome break, though. :confused: